Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
GkMrBane
Hatsune Miku
WyrmHero
Spurgun
Soris Ice Goldwing
aceluby
Everynevers
Jester's Tears
Djem
callipygias
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Gazman0169
User
rogbini
skarekrow13
Rynn
Automancer
DoughGuy
Green__Eagle
Minorino
24 posters

Priscillas Butt is making me nervous.

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Priscillas Butt is making me nervous. - Page 2 Empty Re: Priscillas Butt is making me nervous.

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Because you are a furry, like the rest of them.

🤡

No, No, NO! Argh, I don't know why I posted that, and what is with that clown thing? Creeps me out...
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Priscillas Butt is making me nervous. - Page 2 Empty Re: Priscillas Butt is making me nervous.

Post by User Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Better than Jimmy... do you know what Jimmy is?
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:20 pm

No, but I'm taking a risk so tell me. Jeez Acidic After going through some of your post I'm not sure if you're the perfect match of inteligence and comedy, or you just have some mental gift. I both respect you and I am confused by you.
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:No, but I'm taking a risk so tell me. Jeez Acidic After going through some of your post I'm not sure if you're the perfect match of inteligence and comedy, or you just have some mental gift. I both respect you and I am confused by you.

So it's not just me. He reminds me of Big Hat Logan, but in real life. I sure hope he doesn't declare himself a dragon and attack us! big grin
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:32 pm

After reading his What is This Djem, I say Acidic is either a philosopher or insane. However insane contradict's my view on normality and doesn't he fit the insane profile. What freaks me out is that Acidic and I have similar writing styles, though mine is resricted to my views. So he must be a philosopher!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:33 pm

Jimmy, Meet

Jimmy the Basilisk

:bas:

He's harmless, I promise

:eye-death:

:weap-crystal:

:sign:

Well... Maybe not
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Huh... I have a reader. And he likes it.

:pendant:

That was a nice warm feeling.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:43 pm

A basilisk companion, a series of stories I assume are life reflections with personal life views if I'm reading right and a top hat...Well my name is from my childhood imaginary friend, I have Astorias bowing to a ice fairy for a profile pic and my views break a lot of norms but are common sense. I see nothing wrong.
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Okay, I think these guys are starting to go hollow... Somebody bring me my kilij!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:49 pm

Jimmy is someone that I wish I had. Sadly, it isn't a snake... But it is nonetheless very close to appreciation and liking. Basilisks are suppose to be snakes in common mythology. Yet...

Basilisks I always liked after I saw them... They never killed me, until I showed them to my friend... After I told them they have never killed me, not once. Thanks Jimmy.

:bas:

I like Jimmy for a lot of reasons. A lot. Let's just leave it at that.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:57 pm

I never saw something wrong with that, our lives can be so ever boring. Looking for that which is never there, another blue rose to the pile. I wish for the kitsune, something I research for joy. Being stuck in a small world, yet looking out to the larger fills my need for knowledge. Acidic is an interesting man, not so bland like the people I see in flesh.

Djem bring that d*** weapon now!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Thank you.
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Aaaah! *starts swinging his kilij madly towards a hollowed Acidic_Cook*
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:03 pm

This may turn into an interesting alliance...Let us see what grows from this seed, a red rose or a blue rose?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:09 pm

I don't got much red in me. We'll see.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Only time will tell.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:20 pm

As much as I would love to continue this Acidic, we should probably make a topic of this elsewhere, because we are way off in this topic.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:23 pm

I'm writing.

Priscilla was never much in my favour of love interest. However, I do know someone that made a covenant just for her. I'll give you a hint, he is a hero of a form of dragon, and his crush is seen in his pic.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:30 pm

Yeah I know what your talking about, I'm on xbox and that last time I check Priscilla's cov seemed stronger on psn, so it's 50/50 at the moment. Thats why I joined the Far East Trainers, leader on xbox and I could be useful. Also I never said I love Priscilla, honestly I take pity on her. It seemed so sad for her, and her voice portray's a child-like innocence.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Sounds familiar.

:estus:

Priscilla has never been the greatest of my hunt for lore... the reason being, is that she is... well... little compared to her probable parents. Meh.

I don't think covenants work for me. Too much hassle.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Yeah there really is not much on individuality for Priscilla since her maybe parents are similar to her. But still, she's the bastard-child of dragon(which brings a lot of hate) and maybe god(which is damnation for other gods) and is very well the anti-humanity and deadly. Though since she is the only one who doesn't kill us, I wonder if it's a sign of something she was never shown. Mercy

That aside the covenants only give me somthing to do when boredome strikes and there's not much to do. PvP and summoning is fine but it starts to drag a little. That and I was the third leader of covenant that died because the founder was not on the forums a lots. Not letting that happen again.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Ya... teamwork. I'm not good with that. bad history.

lol

I'll just stick to what I know... it seems to be doing fine, I suppose. Still, that dragon crossbreed I do not see as ugly. Of course, my definition of ugly is almost for none, but actually the crestfallen warrior... So. I don't dislike her... nor do I like her.

she is what she is, like the rest of them. Game for harvest, in terms of my souls... although I find a bit more annoying to take the tail than Kalameet. Kalameet in normal combat, okay! Tail hunting... Snooze.

Takes too damn long.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:05 pm

Nah since Tinypantha's two week break, I'm been stuck in limbo. Just DM people in the township and thats 40/60 if I don't get pricks in all heavy Str builds.

Though tail harvesting is annoying with Priscilla. My first playthrough ever and I took her tail by accident. I don't even have a need for her souls and her weapon anyway.

Sorry about the delays, I can't stop what goes on in my life.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Delays... nah.

Just move the conversation somewhere not here. Priscilla is bland, and right now I just got a sudden chill and rush.

My body hurts. Ya, just move the convo somewhere else. This is dead to me.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:13 pm

I'll leave that to you, I'm good at staring conversations. But yes it is time to leave this topic for someone else.Priscillas Butt is making me nervous. - Page 2 3149687655

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:17 am