Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
GkMrBane
Hatsune Miku
WyrmHero
Spurgun
Soris Ice Goldwing
aceluby
Everynevers
Jester's Tears
Djem
callipygias
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Gazman0169
User
rogbini
skarekrow13
Rynn
Automancer
DoughGuy
Green__Eagle
Minorino
24 posters

Priscillas Butt is making me nervous.

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Priscillas Butt is making me nervous. - Page 3 Empty Re: Priscillas Butt is making me nervous.

Post by User Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Well, my thread is always open for conversation... I just put over myself a sock, sweater, shirt, and socks.

And some black tea. :estus:

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Priscillas Butt is making me nervous. - Page 3 Empty Re: Priscillas Butt is making me nervous.

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:18 pm

"What is This" thread right? Well if you really don't mind sure, just give me a starting point. Also had did this topic become popular?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:20 pm

You should know that when I reside in a thread, two things happen: It gets derailed, and there are a ton of posts.

Yes, you can start however. Question, Comment, or what not... my window is open for others to say... something. Anything. It is indeed lonely, although I am happy to have company at my table.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Yeah I figured it your thread was lonely...Maybe because no one wanted to interupt your train of thought, which was my concern since I fear it would take me days to read every post of your writing. However what I got now is very interesting and the least I can do is help. Just be aware that writing is not my strongest subject, but I'll try to keep the grammer errors low. I'm not doing that now right?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Trust me, I am the one who should apologize with grammer.

Feel free. my window is open... I like company, I really do. The table is empty, when you drink tea alone. All the rabbits have abandoned me... and the fat mouse.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:59 am

LMAO that's lovely.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:22 pm

I use the Iatio to cut off her tail. Its attack is more vertical than horizontal. It seems to work for me most of the time.

Also. Priscilla's tail gives me a boner. Is that wrong?
    Minorino
    Minorino
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Minorino Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:48 am

Thanks for all the replies and tips and things! I tried the red tearstone/power within/black knight greataxe+5 butt smashing combo, unforunately I didn´t smash her butt as much as half way kill her in one big swoop. I finally got the dagger after much boning out and coming back in (should have just quit and reloaded, but I do like that boning), ended up using my +15 butcher knife to knock her out of invisibility, then baiting her breath attack, getting a quick swing at the tail. Took a few tries, but finally got it.

Let me also tell you this: If you are trying to get the Knights Honor achievement, don´t start making all the boss soul weapons at 3 in the morning. You might, MIGHT, accidentally make two Greatswords of Artorias, one Cursed Greatswords of Artorias and then you might start wondering why you have a +10 shield in your inventory. Not saying it happened to me, and that I wanted to die a little when I realized what I had done, but you know. It might happened to you. FINE, it happened to me. Don´t tell anyone though.

So now I´m killing my way through NG++, to get to NG+++ to get to Sif. Again. I should just give up, but I CAN´T HELP ME
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:29 am

Rynn wrote:Off topic. But your post has made me smile more then anything all week.
    You get a +

Same here the comment about dmg-ing her butt made me laugh.
    Aznul
    Aznul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Aznul Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Manual tossing a fire orb/great fireball is the easiest and fastest way I have found to break her invisibility without having to sit in her swing range while you figure out where she is.

If you don't get the tail with your first hit, I woud recommend baiting the frost breath and striking at her tail with a spear or great scythe (very narrow hit box so you can ensure you hit the tail).
    xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xSomax Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:58 pm

wanna know something ironic? the achievement is called "knights honor" but no honorable knight would ever attack a docile lady, such as priscilla.
    Aznul
    Aznul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Aznul Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Unless she posed a threat to that knight regardless of her current level/lack of aggression. Priscilla is known as the anti thesis of life isn't she?
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:27 pm

Lady Priscilla.

The Lady Priscilla is winsome,

The Lady Priscilla is sweet,

The Lady Priscilla's a killer

With a tail and invisible feet.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Slake.... you rock
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:03 am

Thanks Skare, let's roll together.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:36 pm

Aznul wrote:Unless she posed a threat to that knight regardless of her current level/lack of aggression. Priscilla is known as the anti thesis of life isn't she?

Nope, read Exiled of Ariamis pg 1 ...our story. It holds closer to ingame "knowns" then has been previously assumed by others.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:05 am