Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Guide for following NPC storylines?

chantienyee
    chantienyee
    Addicted
    Addicted

Guide for following NPC storylines? Empty Guide for following NPC storylines?

Post by chantienyee Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Hey guys.

Sorry again if this is a dumb question, but I'm about to start my NG playthrough and I want to make sure that I catch everything important for the NPC stories before I do something like fight a boss that will make something inaccessible to me.

I'm wondering if there's a good, chronological, comprehensive guide to following this, or even just a good walkthrough that helps you 100% the game. I use the Wikidot Wiki which is super helpful, and I know it's got guides for each individual NPC's story, but I'd love to have something that incorporates them all for me to easily follow without missing a thing.

I also want to try to get every spell and weapon in as few NGs, so again a great 100%-walkthrough would be awesome if there is one?

Please and thanks.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Guide for following NPC storylines? Empty Re: Guide for following NPC storylines?

Post by DoughGuy Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:00 pm

I think your best bet is to just follow the wiki's playthrough guide step by step. Each area page shows everything you can get in that area, where to get it and all the NPCs.
    chantienyee
    chantienyee
    Addicted
    Addicted

Guide for following NPC storylines? Empty Re: Guide for following NPC storylines?

Post by chantienyee Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:14 pm

Oh, great. Thanks DoughGuy. I'm sure I'd looked at those before, but didn't think to use them as a walkthrough. That's great. I guess the only complication is remembering when and where to come back to which points in the game.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:17 pm

It's really hard to see every NPCs storyline to the bitter end, odds are you'll slip up somewhere.

Siegemeyer is one that always gives people trouble.
    chantienyee
    chantienyee
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by chantienyee Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Okay, good to know. Yeah, he was the one I was trying to follow in my game that frustrated me. Someone somewhere said that even after beating bed of Chaos, he would be in a certain spot, and he wasn't. I'd only spoken to him once when the gate was locked at Sen's Fortress. I looked in all of the places he should have been and no luck. Also, I accidentally hit Rhea, and I think that may up messed up her storyline. Also, apparently collecting my miracles... holy. (Pun?)

I guess I'll try to do as best as I can in NG and then get whatever I miss in NG+ (or NG++, or however that works...)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:48 am