Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

about the friends and foes list...

sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

about the friends and foes list... Empty about the friends and foes list...

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:58 am

i didn't realize this thing existed till just now when trying to find where i got my last avatar, andf found i had two requests to be friends... (rather old ones too...)is there some way there could be a notification about such thing while forum surfing? like the star icon next to messages or something but next to profile? not a big deal but just something to consider
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

about the friends and foes list... Empty Re: about the friends and foes list...

Post by Emergence Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Unfortunately we can't modify the site to notify when a new friend request is received. A good method to ensure they don't go unnoticed (and lead to drama silly) is to send the person you're friending a PM as a heads up. That should keep people off the Foes list for good. tongue

about the friends and foes list... 1697181849
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:27 pm

Emergence when are you going to make the thread where forum members can sit on your knee and complain about DKs2?

On topic, I suddenly have a friend, 8) I didn't even know this thing was there. Thanks for the friend request plastic!
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:32 pm

I feel like having you all sit on my knee will result in more than a few lawsuits. My hands are already full as it is.

:suspect:
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Shoot, my holiday dreams have been dashed.

Will you still be falling down the depths "chimney" and to spread christmas cheer at the roulettes today winking?

/selfplug
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:40 pm

I am about to put up some belated lights. Looks like I'm late anyway? Sorry I keep missing the times Yukon, feel like a deadbeat. If it's not too much hassle, PM me when you decide on times and I will make a note for myself in advance.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Naw man, it doesn't start for another half an hour.

Tomorrow as well at level 100 from noon until whenever if more than two people show up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 am