Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
MrIwont4get
Hydreigon11
Elite Knight
dancash1808
harrynewgas
Condemned Payne
hey its andres
Fainthumbleher0
Wordsmith92
Juutas
abmoner
ChizFreak
Fatneckwood
Slarg232
tinypantha
Shungi
The Letter X
Rynn
x4NUB15x
KrochosTG
Cabjoy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Red Rosie
27 posters

Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome! - Page 3 Empty Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

Post by Hydreigon11 Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Yeah 120 will be good. I can use the build I used for the Btown pit.
    WindupHarlequin

Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome! - Page 3 Empty Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

Post by WindupHarlequin Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:45 pm

I'm in - GT: WindupHarlequin.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:14 pm

My GT - XOZweill0usOX send me a message whenever you have someone waiting. I'll join pretty much instantly.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:50 pm

I'm in. I'll bring a lvl 100, even if I am under leveled! I may also get my butt-kicked, but I will try.

GT: gguyy
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:46 pm

I thought we were supposed bring in fist weapon builds, not just any ol' SL 120 build.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Extra points go to uppercut ring outs etc. the rules at the beginning state that everything is fair game except healing. Plus I'll be trying for some kick ring outs since I don't have enough time to make a 120 build.
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:26 pm

Hey guys!

Ok firstly, come to my chat page "RedRosieSugar.Chatango.Com" when you are free for this (or leave me an offline msg), im not messaging round all the gamertags in the hope you get it lol

Second, we had a few fights today, went ok and the ledge we found in sens was perfect, but...

Im gonna have to say no to WOG, force, and even kicks...

I usually hate the idea of rules in a FC, but they just made for bad clips that I wont use in the video - so are a waste of time. (Emit force however is fine)

Also I want to see some interesting stuff like BK weps for uppercuts, fire whip, smoughs hammer, dragon fist, white dragon breath, dragon weapon specials and a ton of magic!!

All builds are of course welcome, but remember ill be uploading about 8 mins of the most entertaining fights (the last FC was over an hour of footage cropped into 15 mins).... So you are welcome to come with a spear / katana build but chances are I wont use the clip (unless dradon slayer spear power attacks)

Hope to see more at the next night =D

Well What is it
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:28 pm

So are SL ~120 builds fine? I can't really use the bigger weapons on my SL 100 builds. :|
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:34 pm

So is this now in Sen's, the broken bridge before the merchant?
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:35 pm

Yep sorry forgot to update that bit, ill host at lvl 120 and anyone who is in range is welcome =)
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Cool, I'll drop you a message tomorrow around 8. Just wondering, could I send you an Xbox message, since putting my laptop on means my Xbox kills itself internet-wise and just ends up not connecting to anything.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Red Rosie Sugar wrote:Im gonna have to say no to WOG, force, and even kicks...

Told ya. silly
    KrochosTG

Post by KrochosTG Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:40 am

120? guess I have options now! I'm in =D
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:43 am

But a kick could be a stage fatality.. Whatever, i hope to see this on youtube soon. And maybe participate!
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:49 pm

Hey (to anyone who is still watching this)

It kinda turned out to be a failure. I had visions of some really good side view pvp with some cool attacks and knock offs...

But due to the angle and distance needed for binos, some spells were invisible and the fights just looked too far away,

People bringing nothing but dex builds didnt help make exciting clips either lol.

Oh well worth a shot =)

Ill host another blightown one soon, that one worked a treat last time!

Well What is it
    WindupHarlequin

Post by WindupHarlequin Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:50 pm

FAIL
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Red Rosie Sugar wrote:Hey (to anyone who is still watching this)

It kinda turned out to be a failure. I had visions of some really good side view pvp with some cool attacks and knock offs...

But due to the angle and distance needed for binos, some spells were invisible and the fights just looked too far away,

People bringing nothing but dex builds didnt help make exciting clips either lol.

Oh well worth a shot =)

Ill host another blightown one soon, that one worked a treat last time!

Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome! - Page 3 3596227959

What's a bino?

For the record, had I been available I would have gone in with fist weapons. Screw those overused DEX weapons! silly
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Binos/Nocs = Binoculars

I would have went in with the Black Knight Greatsword if I could make it. sad
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:34 am

Yeh I was hoping for those kind of weapons, I even went for a few fights with the build fom my "BIG TRUCK" video and tried smoughs hammer etc, but I just got roll BS'd

I spose I have to get used to fight clubs, my vids are usually about what looks good and holding back sometimes, cant expect that from a fight club where people are there to win lol.

I have an idea for the next one though and will post it soon =)
    Deprived Lord
    Deprived Lord
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Deprived Lord Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:26 pm

ok toots ill do it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:55 am