Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Sloth9230
Forum Pirate
lordgodofhell
FinPeku
8 posters

Pure caster PvP (video)

Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Pure Caster - Pure caster PvP (video) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure caster PvP (video)

Post by Uparkaam Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Have you tried how light crossbow would perform instead of grass crest shield?

Nice video btw big grin +1
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Pure Caster - Pure caster PvP (video) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure caster PvP (video)

Post by FinPeku Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:01 pm

XachAttack wrote:Wow o.o that was pretty cool. I can't imagine how you could keep up with so many spells, I get confused enough with 2 magic slots x_X.

We should fight again, the few matches we had were pretty good \o/
    As much as i would like to say "i'm just so ahwschum!!1", it's really only about practice and getting used to handle more than few spells at the same time. I would not ever use more than 5 though because it becomes very hard to react quickly to anything your opponent does if you have to scroll through so many spells.

I would like to fight you again. We'll see about that when we are in the FC chat at the same time.

reim0027 wrote:I can imagine how people may have been ticked off. But, you do have a significant weakness - no melee weapons. Love the build. Faith-Int Hybrid. Keeping your opponent off guard.
    Yeah, that's why i rarely use same spell twice in a row. I'm trying to stay unpredictable.

Uparkaam wrote:Have you tried how light crossbow would perform instead of grass crest shield?

Nice video btw big grin +1
    Thanks! No I haven't, interesting idea. I'm not sure do I want to go completely without a shield with this build. Helps against spear users when i can't parry or backstab them.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:46 am