Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Behold, Eliitti's "Man Dragon" build

martyrsbrigade99
    martyrsbrigade99
    Addicted
    Addicted

Behold, Eliitti's "Man Dragon" build Empty Behold, Eliitti's "Man Dragon" build

Post by martyrsbrigade99 Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:47 pm

Hello all,

I have finally found someone to demonstrate the awesomeness of the Dragon form, enjoy!

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw_gAMep0yg

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKsPeJm8-A8
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Behold, Eliitti's "Man Dragon" build Empty Re: Behold, Eliitti's "Man Dragon" build

Post by Spurgun Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:42 am

I just had to upvote this silly

I disagree with a few things you said though. Mainly that it's really ineffective to just run up and roar. It's true that it might not be as effective. But it's definitely better when you're opponent is turtling and you know you can break his guard (even though the guard breaking potential of the roar was nerfed sad ). If he's turtling with a shield that you can't break the guard of then it's better to deadangle though.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Behold, Eliitti's "Man Dragon" build Empty Re: Behold, Eliitti's "Man Dragon" build

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:40 am

wait... the roar can dead angle? crap... its only a matter of time before those guys who use force to backstab you then chain it with another force stab get a hold of that to boost their damage higher... i really hate that trick...
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:41 am

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:wait... the roar can dead angle? crap... its only a matter of time before those guys who use force to backstab you then chain it with another force stab get a hold of that to boost their damage higher... i really hate that trick...
    Every ugs can do it, as can the large club 1hr2. It can actually hurt worse that way, a buffed large club that pulls off that combo will deal 2800 damage, without the hornets ring. Str/faith is tricky to play but it just murders anybody unlucky enough to get stunned.

I don't know who keeps downrepping you but I'm going to +1 for great justice and for showcasing a dragon who actually knows how to play.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:28 am

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:wait... the roar can dead angle? crap... its only a matter of time before those guys who use force to backstab you then chain it with another force stab get a hold of that to boost their damage higher... i really hate that trick...

Those guys already exist, but they're vary rare.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:29 pm

I had some hard time fighting EIiitti's dragon build (I think this is by far the hardest of his builds to fight against), but I experimented with "ravioli step" trough his dragon roar and so far I got pretty good results and I definitely have to get better at using this tactic to my advantage because I've seen more and more dragon bros lately.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 am