Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Serious_Much
aces0510
6 posters

Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll

Poll

Where To Seed

[ 5 ]
    Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll I_vote_lcap56%Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll I_vote_rcap [56%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll I_vote_lcap0%Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll I_vote_lcap0%Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll I_vote_lcap11%Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll I_vote_lcap11%Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll I_vote_lcap22%Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll I_vote_rcap [22%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Poll closed
    aces0510
    aces0510

Location : Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell......Some call it Pittsburgh, PA

Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll Empty Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll

Post by aces0510 Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Hello All,

I currently have 100's of common items I don't need and I'm planning on "seeding" them to try and spawn vagrants for other players worlds. I personally have only ever encountered one in over 380hrs of playtime myself. It was in the Londo Ruins by the 4 Kings Gate and was happily suprised to finally see one. It took me by suprise as it shot me from behind while I was killing the corner hiding DW there. I did kill it with two hits of a +15 claymore and got a twin hunanity from it.

My question to the wiki community is where to "seed" these 500+ items. Should I distribute them throughout all the different areas, mass all them in one particular area or just a few chosen areas? I leave it for the wiki to decide. I'll tally the responses on Thurs night and Friday morning the area or areas with the most votes/responses will be "seeded". I'll be sure to let the community know where the "seeding" will be done and hopefully adventurers out there will see some vagrants in their worlds come Friday later in the day.

Last edited by aces0510 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll Empty Re: Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll

Post by Serious_Much Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Sounds like an idea that the wiki used to run called Vagrant Friday.

See if it gets enough support and if enough people do, I'm sure the mods will then help put it into action. big grin
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll Empty Re: Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll

Post by Yarxov Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:11 am

I have dozens of Black Knight swords, I'll let them loose on Vagrant Friday twisted
    I vote for the Anor Londo Bridge with the two Silver knight archers.
    (PS you can just make a poll)
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:25 am

Anor londo by the silver knight archers +1

Or blighttown by the toxic dart dudes near the firekeeps soul.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:27 am

OP If you create a poll it will get you more responses and will do the tallying for you!
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:47 am

That's what I said xD
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:06 am

Anor Londo on ceiling beams above painting guards (pref in center near the candelabra that you break)
    aces0510
    aces0510

Location : Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell......Some call it Pittsburgh, PA

Vagrant Seeding Let The Wiki Decide Where Updated with Poll Empty Poll Added

Post by aces0510 Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:20 am

Thanks for the suggestion of adding the poll! Please vote away!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:23 pm