Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Jester's Tears
Hue
Ashran
skarekrow13
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
LunarFog
lalliman
bla
12 posters

Bosses and whatnot, what "builds" are they?

bla
    Regular
    Regular

Bosses and whatnot, what "builds" are they? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bosses and whatnot, what "builds" are they?

Post by bla Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:35 am

By builds I don't mean what we the players can do to emulate the boss/enemy, but rather what do you perceive to be his strong point or way of attacking. That's why I mentioned something simple like strength/dex/caster. But if people want we can try to add equipment and such.

Anyways I hear Manus and Gwyn.

Manus: strength/dark caster
    He does combo you but it's more like a berserk thing. Should we had dex or just leave it at strength?

Gwyn: Strength/dex and by general consent so far HACKER happy

Two more:

Hydra: strength/caster
    Sif: strength/dex
    He attacks with power but is also nimble

Also for the titanite demon should it be only strength? He does attack 3 times in a row and fairly fast for his size?

Opinions
    And keep it rolling happy
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Bosses and whatnot, what "builds" are they? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bosses and whatnot, what "builds" are they?

Post by lalliman Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:55 pm

I would classify Manus as STR/dark caster, no DEX. He attacks pretty quickly, but in a very boom-smash kinda way, similar to a giant's berserk attack. And neither giants or Manus look particularly dexterous do they?
    On top of that, his catalyst has high STR scaling, much higher than any catalyst.

A titanite demon could be classified as DEX, because his attacks are pretty fast and look very controlled. (as opposed to more STR focused enemies, who just swing their weapon around) Plus the fact that he does quite a lot of jumping.

So what y'all think about O&S? big grin
    Ornstein = DEX/FTH and Smough is STR, right?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:29 pm

lalliman wrote:Choosing a build for a completely not humanoid boss like the hellkite is kinda weird, but ok.

So what are the gargoyles? Since they use halberts and little round shields i'd say they're probably dex builds, despite their size. And casters of course, with the flame attack.
    So dex/caster, aaight?

quality build with some pyro.

titanite demon is quality int ince the pole scales with those three and that thing hits like a truck when he uses it.
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:31 pm

titanite demon: ******* build

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:20 am