Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+68
DigitaLinsanitY
Graelaoch
Qyntius
Leet
Icegodzilla
SadPanda
einherje
TheDeviantKnight
OminousSquaffle
Kahldris_Ducard
Ahhotep1
Paragon
ViralEnsign_
shadowzninjaz
Hugh_G_Johnson
Wilkinson3424
Demon Slayer
Aigaios
iiProdigyv
Carphil
jewfrozack
Horrendus
Raijinilli
divinebeanpole
AlphaTrol
destutiodaemonis
Odinbear
Serious_Much
Dibsville
billy_bayonet
Maneater_Mildred
jaythibodeau
Sneezer
ExplodingPenguin
WaveringRadiance
Hokucho
Squashy_Avocado
sure-magicians
Forum Pirate
VMatrixX
eclipse prince
FattyOfDoom
FinPeku
Avenger649
trzzy
LordTransvalence
Jansports
grossemesser
Dieselzilla
mindbottiling_52
Fawkes
GravityBlast
User1
Halicarnassis
SpyderADK
sicktwist
Emergence
Yukon
robsthedon
Ghadis_God
FexDS
WandererReece
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
RANT
Acarnatia
Murkulanvippi
slowturtles
72 posters

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 30 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:18 am

TheDeviantKnight wrote:@Ahhotep1 You spelled my PSN ID wrong. :c

It's "TheDeviantKnight" you forgot the "t" and spelled it TheDevianKnight.
    I'm glad you caught that. Thanks for letting me know. happy Hmmmm, I wish others would double check my stuff. winking 

I know that I am going to regret saying that! silly

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    TheDeviantKnight
    TheDeviantKnight

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 30 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by TheDeviantKnight Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:23 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    TheDeviantKnight wrote:@Ahhotep1 You spelled my PSN ID wrong. :c

It's "TheDeviantKnight" you forgot the "t" and spelled it TheDevianKnight.
    I'm glad you caught that. Thanks for letting me know. :)Hmmmm, I wish others would double check my stuff. winking 

I know that I am going to regret saying that! silly 
    No problem. (:
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Sharpen those blades and polish that armor!! But most importantly...Finely Hone your Cunning and Wits!

The Event is only 38 hours away!

Strategy and Out-Smarting the opposing team will carry the day and the Win!! So, what ya going to be...a boots-on-the-ground Grunt or Delta Force Elite? Lift   

People (past participants and new participants) have a habit of just showing up and that is cool. But actually signing up helps us know if your in the event or a random vader or troll. So sign up...if your not on the roster already. Thanks!!

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:35 am

I'll be there hopefully
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:15 am

U guys ready for a show saturday

I'm a put on one and its going be good
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:24 am

Event is less the 25 hours away....I am excited!!! And it appears others are as well. Soooo! Cool!! twisted 

@ Hugh: I didn't miss your post but I was in a rush and forgot to reply. sad

Glad you can host! You always do an outstanding job keeping things fair, balanced and moving!

@ Robs: Glad you will make it! I look forward to your skill and cunning!

@ Shadowz: A show? What do you have in mind? Haha!! All I will say is "keep it clean" silly

edit: Hours to go was wrong...now corrected.
    einherje

Post by einherje Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:38 pm

please sign me up ahho:)
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:02 pm

einherje wrote:please sign me up ahho:)
    Got ya covered Ein. happy
    TheDeviantKnight
    TheDeviantKnight

Post by TheDeviantKnight Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:33 pm

I'd be willing to host if you like?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:50 pm

TheDeviantKnight wrote:I'd be willing to host if you like?
    Great! I like to trade out hosts so they have a chance to take up other spots. Besides non-stop hosting can be oddly tiring and so they (we) do need breaks to keep it fresh.

Thanks!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Some of us will be at Anor in the Great Hall doing some practice fun runs for the event later. Not sure of the time yet but I will post if it plays out. Everyone is invited to join! happy
    TheDeviantKnight
    TheDeviantKnight

Post by TheDeviantKnight Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:54 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Great! I like to trade out hosts so they have a chance to take up other spots. Besides non-stop hosting can be oddly tiring and so they (we) do need breaks to keep it fresh.

Thanks!!
    Is there certain requirements to be a host?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:24 pm

TheDeviantKnight wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Thanks!!
    Just have O&S alive really. The rest is covered in the OP. You would be the effective half of the White team, of course. Once you get the other three into your world.

Get the Dried Finger from the Painted World if you don't already have it. It really works well in getting the Red Team vader there...along with randoms. LOL

However, you can effectively block each random vader as they invade for first time in psn block list. At some point they diminish in return vades. This helps streamline the summoning/vading for event purposes. Just remember to unblock after event.

Also, peeps already in your world will usually spar while waiting for everyone to meet at Drop Zone. There are some who confuse sparing with dueling. They are not to kill each other cause this will only prolong the wait for all concerned.

So, as a host...you coordinate your teams (white and Red). Get everyone in your world as quick as you can. If someone insists on "killing" your summons/rss/vader while waiting tell them to spar only. If they continue let me know. (though I will prolly already know if they are posting in chat. LOL )

That is the other thing....communication!!! As host and while trying to get everyone into your world you should be in the General Chat and letting peeps know what you need (vader/rss/wss) so someone can then do what you need.

You'll see and you'll get the hang of it pretty quick!! happy
    TheDeviantKnight
    TheDeviantKnight

Post by TheDeviantKnight Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:35 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    TheDeviantKnight wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Thanks!!
    Just have O&S alive really. The rest is covered in the OP. You would be the effective half of the White team, of course. Once you get the other three into your world.

Get the Dried Finger from the Painted World if you don't already have it. It really works well in getting the Red Team vader there...along with randoms. LOL

However, you can effectively block each random vader as they invade for first time in psn block list. At some point they diminish in return vades. This helps streamline the summoning/vading for event purposes. Just remember to unblock after event.

Also, peeps already in your world will usually spar while waiting for everyone to meet at Drop Zone. There are some who confuse sparing with dueling. They are not to kill each other cause this will only prolong the wait for all concerned.

So, as a host...you coordinate your teams (white and Red). Get everyone in your world as quick as you can. If someone insists on "killing" your summons/rss/vader while waiting tell them to spar only. If they continue let me know. (though I will prolly already know if they are posting in chat. LOL )

That is the other thing....communication!!! As host and while trying to get everyone into your world you should be in the General Chat and letting peeps know what you need (vader/rss/wss) so someone can then do what you need.  

You'll see and you'll get the hang of it pretty quick!! happy
    Alright sounds easy enough. Also are you gonna practice run some?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:46 pm

I'm sitting in the chat right now, and i'll do a practice run with you if we get more people happy
    TheDeviantKnight
    TheDeviantKnight

Post by TheDeviantKnight Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:58 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:I'm sitting in the chat right now, and i'll do a practice run with you if we get more people happy
    Alright, where can we get more peeps?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:08 pm

TheDeviantKnight wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:I'm sitting in the chat right now, and i'll do a practice run with you if we get more people happy
    Everyone is in the Exiled psn Chat. I'll Let them know to go to the event psn chat.
    TheDeviantKnight
    TheDeviantKnight

Post by TheDeviantKnight Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:12 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    TheDeviantKnight wrote:
    Everyone is in the Exiled psn Chat. I'll Let them know to go to the event psn chat.
    I don't know where these chats are. ;_;
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:18 pm

TheDeviantKnight wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    TheDeviantKnight wrote:
    I don't know where these chats are. ;_;
    Go here: http://generalguerrillawar.chatango.com/

It's the Event Chatango. It's better and you two are already there. I told the others to log in there happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:49 am

Well, we just finished our practice meet in the Great Hall of Anor. There were some issues which I need to think over. But I'm way to tired and sore to even think coherently, atm.

The primary issue was connection difficulty. I have never seen it that bad before. I am hoping it was a psn "ghost in the machine" thing only and will resolve before event start.

Of course, there was the ubiquitous vader situation. Which seemed even more so this evening and early morning then usual.

9 hours to Event Start

twisted 

There maybe a major change in venue. But until and if I say anything about a location change the location is still

Anor Londo in the Great Hall.

G'Night! happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:26 am

Event Starts Now!! (edit: it already started winking  )

twisted 

Here are the Chats People:

The General Chat to Organize and Socialize

The White Team Chat to Strategize

The Red Team Chat to Strategize

Everyone needs to be in the General Chat at all times. Use Team chats once teams are set.

[/color]

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:58 pm

The event has gotten off to a GREAT start!!! Almost immediately we have enough, plus some, to run two Hosts.

Oh!!! Yeah!!!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:25 am

The Event just ended!! Almost 2 hours after it's official end time!

Oh!! Yeah!!

Well What is it 

And it was a very good event with an unusually strong start that stayed strong for quite some time. It did slow down toward the end, however. But all in all it went well!

Hugh G Johnson did an outstanding hosting job as usual! And TheDeviantKnight, who hosted for the first time did a Great job!!! Those two carried most of the hosting duties during the event! They kept it rolling and fun!

Thanks You Two!!!
    Proper Bow 

Thanks to all who participated! Without all of you this event would be nothing but a lot of talk and flash but no substance. You all make it real, make it fun,
    and make it a challenge!

Joy 

And lastly, thanks for putting up with me...
    The "task master", "chat-jumper", and "Bam-Hammer" (when the need arises).

lol! 

Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:50 am

Proper Bow  Thanks Ahho!  Much fun and many LOLs were had.  As ever, great job and thank you very much!

And as I said in the chat; GGs 2 all & 2 all a good night! wave   
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:09 am

Yeah GGS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:26 am