Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+68
DigitaLinsanitY
Graelaoch
Qyntius
Leet
Icegodzilla
SadPanda
einherje
TheDeviantKnight
OminousSquaffle
Kahldris_Ducard
Ahhotep1
Paragon
ViralEnsign_
shadowzninjaz
Hugh_G_Johnson
Wilkinson3424
Demon Slayer
Aigaios
iiProdigyv
Carphil
jewfrozack
Horrendus
Raijinilli
divinebeanpole
AlphaTrol
destutiodaemonis
Odinbear
Serious_Much
Dibsville
billy_bayonet
Maneater_Mildred
jaythibodeau
Sneezer
ExplodingPenguin
WaveringRadiance
Hokucho
Squashy_Avocado
sure-magicians
Forum Pirate
VMatrixX
eclipse prince
FattyOfDoom
FinPeku
Avenger649
trzzy
LordTransvalence
Jansports
grossemesser
Dieselzilla
mindbottiling_52
Fawkes
GravityBlast
User1
Halicarnassis
SpyderADK
sicktwist
Emergence
Yukon
robsthedon
Ghadis_God
FexDS
WandererReece
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
RANT
Acarnatia
Murkulanvippi
slowturtles
72 posters

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Graelaoch
    Graelaoch
    Casual
    Casual

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 37 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Graelaoch Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:42 pm

Same spell yes not diff ones, which I said 2 of this or that to make sure that was clear, and the way your words are written carries the undertone of anger mi compadre.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 37 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Leet Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Graelaoch wrote:Same spell yes not diff ones, which I said 2 of this or that to make sure that was clear, and the way your words are written carries the undertone of anger mi compadre.
    Ahhotep1 wrote:Anyway, I am making a post about letting peeps know if someone abuses stuff as well as a few other things that were brought to my attention this morning.

As for spamming, most of us know what it means. As you did. But perhaps newer people do need some kind of guideline. 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Oh, btw..there is one new rule.

Everyone has to wear the Antiquated dress and chest.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joking!! silly
    Graelaoch
    Graelaoch
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Graelaoch Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:57 pm

I can live out my cross dressing dreams now... wait a minute, I don't have any of those noooooooooooo I prefer my dingy robe thank you
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:06 pm

Graelaoch wrote:I can live out my cross dressing dreams now... wait a minute, I don't have any of those noooooooooooo I prefer my dingy robe thank you
    Haha! Ok silly The Dingy robe is quite effective, actually. big grin
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Oh, btw..there is one new rule.

I'll do it for demlols. Praise the Sun 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:15 pm

TooLeet wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:Oh, btw..there is one new rule.

I'll do it for demlols. Praise the Sun 
    Especially if you had a beard, too! Oh, well...in Ds2 male chars can have beards. LOL
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:23 pm

I'm a wear the ugliest thing now so watch out XD
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:54 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:I'm a wear the ugliest thing now so watch out XD
    Bring it on you little duckling. I'll have a full make up, hair, and costume team ready to assault your ugliness. Thank god, your not cosplaying a frog! yuk!
    Graelaoch
    Graelaoch
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Graelaoch Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:28 am

Im so ready to do this again, the duels and hum drum invasions are so bleh now compared to the excitement of the warfare event.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Graelaoch wrote:Im so ready to do this again, the duels and hum drum invasions are so bleh now compared to the excitement of the warfare event.
    Yes, indeed.
    Once people are able to work past the typical pvp/duel/vader mentality then they can and usually do see what makes this event different.

The Parish will be interesting! twisted 
    Bigbrodeur
    Bigbrodeur

Post by Bigbrodeur Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:21 pm

This event look awesome. I will be there oct12. I would like to host but i cant confirm until i know the location and soul level. My gamertag is bigbrodeur on xbox 360. Looking for a good time.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:31 pm

Bigbrodeur wrote:This event look awesome. I will be there oct12. I would like to host but i cant confirm until i know the location and soul level. My gamertag is bigbrodeur on xbox 360. Looking for a good time.
    Welcome BigBro! big grin 

The location is the Undead Parish at soul level 100. I'll be updating the OP later today  (thought I had...ooops!) and I'll add your name to the roster. Everything else in the OP stands! Hopefully we will have a good xbox showing! thumbs up
    Bigbrodeur
    Bigbrodeur

Post by Bigbrodeur Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:58 pm

Undead parish, lvl 100. Good, i will try my best to have a lvl 100 toon with the gargoyle alive. The more host the better i assume.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:15 pm

OP has been updated. Running roster is still in effect for this event. I will soon need to re-do the event thread (before it splits). At that time current roster will be retired to the roster spoiler.

@ Bigbro: An xbox host will be good! Thanks. Lets hope we have a decent xbox show of people. *fingers crossed*.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:34 pm

Howdy GW veterans and new participants!

Event Date Has been changed to Nov. 16th.

The event will need to be postponed. I do apologize.

(edited 10/12/13)

Thanks big grin

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:31 am

Guerrilla Warfare Event has been postponed until November 16th.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:30 pm

Hugh sad. sad  But, this gives me a chance to make another build or two -- I'm not that high on my first effort.  I was debating using pyro, but I never got Quelana to show in NG. LOL
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Hugh_G_Johnson wrote:  Hugh sad. sad  But, this gives me a chance to make another build or two -- I'm not that high on my first effort.  I was debating using pyro, but I never got Quelana to show in NG. LOL  
    Sorry to disappoint Hugh. But not to worry! Next event will be on for sure with a surprise or two if all goes well...I hope! big grin

I'll pm you soon winking
    Ferrous Mathias
    Ferrous Mathias

Post by Ferrous Mathias Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:34 pm

I'd love to participate! I'm on Xbox. Only problem is I don't have a way to be in the chat room and playing at the same time...

GT: Mathis Dex
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Ferrous Mathias wrote:I'd love to participate! I'm on Xbox. Only problem is I don't have a way to be in the chat room and playing at the same time...

GT: Mathis Dex
    Welcome, Ferrous!

If we get enough xboxers communication won't be an issue as far as chatango is concerned. Not to worry. big grin
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Well if you get enough xboxers I'll join, also if u need a host for xbox i can. Think i'll try asking off work this time
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:59 am

Icegodzilla wrote:Well if you get enough xboxers I'll join, also if u need a host for xbox i can. Think i'll try asking off work this time
    Ice, we'll need a host who will essentially be keeping the xbox side of the event organized. Thanks!
    I take off from work for the event...staying awake for 30hrs + isn't fun. But I'd hate to see you lose $$$ for not. I'll work on getting some definite xbox commitments a week before the event. big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:36 pm

Due to the forum moving to our new home!! The event will be postponed, again rolling eyes (sorry) This is to allow things to settled down and people to settle into our new classy forum digs. cool 

I am shooting for Nov. 30th. Those who have posted and will post wanting to participate winking not to worry, the OP will be updated. Location: The Undead Parish and the soul level: 100 will remain the same. twisted

Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:57 pm