Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+113
StarFyre
Astros
NathanC
asleepfern0092
SunBroYo
Jadedarms
omgpeople
capt_seamen
LintyJones
Gramps66
persephone325
Reaver112
Anjaneya
AhabHix
Saoshin
Dabubbies
WaffleGuy
ForeverBale11
Serious_Much
Emvidasch
joaopauloted
Sentiel
misfit_hk
PainDistributor
arshan272
OstrawberykushG
Robberta
PenderPowguin
Dynnyn
addym
The 23 Freak
roomsixteen
RevolverSnake
Tdtots
Havel_The_Rock
fluffythecat87
BluntBluntington
LegendarySwag92
dark.magik
Icegodzilla
gtsoldwolf
freeballin
User1
CephGabriel
Razz
mediocrenoob
Zyrrashijn
megaoptamas759
Coryf2209
DemonOfFate
Raksar
Sweord
Edensflame
LittleRedGhost
DaemonNacht
Tchuwib
Kjartemis1
divinebeanpole
DarrenDepro
raecor14
Halicarnassis
saslukasz
IIdoneus
Azul
exod FEAR
Texasissouth
xcel
lextune
nickyenarbia
TheEvilOne
Naxek
Artemis_Swift
Eanwulf188
domesplitter13
jcgilmartin
Maplepop
toxo
Somayoshi
LeinadDC
jaywhy07
SaucyLlama
abmoner
boomflair
Kirin1984
theradgeartist
Richas123
SCSkunk
WaLKA
Blitzmafia
Demon Slayer
Candino
sicpayne
Kuragari
gmwdim
Jenova_X
Lord of Ash
PrimeEspada
ddh1
Mr. Tart
VaDoom
DeathlyLemons
ninjawhoo
Xenmo
Tanklord
leonidas2600
Longshot
sure-magicians
Tomhet
Cjfthistle
Myztyrio
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Fry1156
densetsushun
117 posters

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 17 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Are you at SL 55 already?
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 17 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by WaLKA Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:19 pm

yup
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:21 pm

I'll be on later tonight, if you're also on my SL 60 will be more than glad to help out.
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:33 pm

Awesome happy
    DarrenDepro

Post by DarrenDepro Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:55 am

walka what platform are u on?
    nickyenarbia
    nickyenarbia

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 17 Empty i can help you guyz

Post by nickyenarbia Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:42 am

i can help i have an SL 67 and an SL 75 character just add me and msg. me

gamertag: NicktheSun
    Platform: PC
    Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Razz Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:53 pm

Hello! I am doing a level 1 run on the Ps3 and need some help with the dlc (astorias and further), the tomb of the giants, the bed of chaos and Seath the scaleless. Might somebody be so kind to help me? I am Dutch, so it would be handy to be in the same timezone:3. It would be great if you could help me, astorias keeps bashing my skull in lol.
    Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Razz Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:03 pm

Also, if someone needs help on their level 1 character, Ill be happy to help!
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Fry1156 Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Razz wrote:Hello! I am doing a level 1 run on the Ps3 and need some help with the dlc (astorias and further), the tomb of the giants, the bed of chaos and Seath the scaleless. Might somebody be so kind to help me? I am Dutch, so it would be handy to be in the same timezone:3. It would be great if you could help me, astorias keeps bashing my skull in lol.

Hey let me know if you need a hand.
    Psn fry11
    Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Razz Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:11 am

Thanks! Ill add you.
    nickyenarbia
    nickyenarbia

Post by nickyenarbia Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:21 am

ive been creating level 1 character every now and then add my gamertag (NicktheSun) and message me if you need help.

PS

Lots of Lowbie Darkwraith Invasions in Undead Parish, Lower Undead Burg, and the Depths.
    Kjartemis1

Post by Kjartemis1 Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Hello, I'm a level 15 ps3 user needing help with Artorias fight.
    If you can help me I'd greatly appreciate it, PSN: Kjartemis1 or just PM me on here, thank!
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:15 pm

^problem resolve, well, mostly. We managed to kill Artorias easy, but we got a few dead streak in the township XD. Oh well, that's what we get for playing low level in there silly.
    DaemonNacht
    DaemonNacht
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DaemonNacht Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:36 am

*Edited*

Found help! happy
    sicpayne
    sicpayne

Post by sicpayne Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:33 pm

Hey, needing some help with 4 kings on ng+, currently sl130 on xbox, I am online right now if anyone is up to helping out.
    Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Razz Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:56 pm

Thanks for your help, Fry. Astorias, Manus and the Bed of chaos where defeated in an (mostly) epic fasion:). Now only Nito and Seath are between me and the Lord of the Sun.
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Fry1156 Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Razz wrote:Thanks for your help, Fry. Astorias, Manus and the Bed of chaos where defeated in an (mostly) epic fasion:). Now only Nito and Seath are between me and the Lord of the Sun.

The mostly bits were me getting killed at boc.
    Although that will be the only time I get to kill manus at sl1 with out getting killed cheers
    Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Razz Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:23 pm

Fry1156 wrote:
    Razz wrote:Thanks for your help, Fry. Astorias, Manus and the Bed of chaos where defeated in an (mostly) epic fasion:). Now only Nito and Seath are between me and the Lord of the Sun.

The mostly bits were me getting killed at boc.
    Although that will be the only time I get to kill manus at sl1 with out getting killed cheers

Yea, or me just walking in boc's arms. *Come at me, bro! Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 17 3596227959*
    But that Manus fight was great indeed:D!
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:25 pm

Lucky for you, Seath is super-easy if you're not trying to get his tail. Nito is pretty easy too if you put down the skeletons with a divine weapon. I'm sure that as a veteran player you know all this already. silly
    Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Razz Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:30 pm

gmwdim wrote:Lucky for you, Seath is super-easy if you're not trying to get his tail. Nito is pretty easy too if you put down the skeletons with a divine weapon. I'm sure that as a veteran player you know all this already. silly

Nito isnt that hard, but I sadly dó have a hard time with my nemesis the Skeleton beast, especially if it coops with a black knight...Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 17 1697181849.

Funnily enough that counts for a lot of enemies; on level 1 I am having more trouble with some of the regulars ( like those freaking titanite demons) than with the bosses.
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Fry1156 Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:42 pm

gmwdim wrote:Lucky for you, Seath is super-easy if you're not trying to get his tail. Nito is pretty easy too if you put down the skeletons with a divine weapon. I'm sure that as a veteran player you know all this already. silly

I used gc on seath tail which worked first time, unfortunately I went and died about 20 times to seath before I killed him.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:47 pm

I could actually use some help myself. I plan on playing through as an SL ~10 completely ranged build. Only using bows and sorceries. Who would like to accompany me(preferably as some kind of a tank) on this journey? silly
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:49 pm

You can add me (PSN: gmwdim) and message me whenever I'm on PSN for help (I don't really have a regular schedule). I'm always eager for some jolly co-op. Not sure if I have the HP to tank, but I do have a Balder shield +15...
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Fry1156 Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:57 pm

I've got a sl2 that I've not done anything with, how far in are you?
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Fry1156 wrote:I've got a sl2 that I've not done anything with, how far in are you?

Have yet to start. But can when you're available. Cleric starting class then?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:57 am