Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Tolvo
Zephryl
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
EeAyEss
8 posters

Differences in the poise system and the strength system.

BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Differences in the poise system and the strength system. - Page 2 Empty Re: Differences in the poise system and the strength system.

Post by BLA1NE Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:12 pm

^Didn't I say that? It takes 9 levels to get from 9 slots to 10--from 41 Att to 50. If that's not what I said, it's what I meant! winking

I have a build with 10 slots, and having so much attunment at my disposal is amazing, but honestly that last one isn't worth 9 levels... Even for an absolutely pure caster, 9 levels in endurance would be more useful than 9 levels for 1 slot--and I consider End to be of least importance for a caster! I find 8 slots for 34 Attunment is a pretty good investment. So if Att raised your casting speed from 35-50 Att, it would give just the right amount of incentive to get from 34 to 50, in my opinion.

@Animaaal

At first I was going to say around 15-20 poise for a really heavy weapon, but that might be too generous (in my head, I pictured a really heavy weapon making up for going bare-chested! silly). Considering 1 poise per weight isn't too shabby depending on the armor, I guess something around 0.5 poise per pound would be good for a weapon.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 am