Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Additional CMW info?

pyrophyte

Additional CMW info? Empty Additional CMW info?

Post by pyrophyte Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:56 pm

I'm a little confused as to what weapons CMW will affect.. I know it's only for weapons that cause physical damage, i.e no fire, lighting, magic damage etc. But what about boss soul weapons that only do physical? What about other special weapons, like tail weapons? Or weapons that cause other effects such as bleeding, poison/toxic, occult, divine, and cursed weapons that affect ghosts?

Unfortunately I don't have all the right weapons to test this myself, otherwise I would haha. So if anybody has some answers it would be greatly appreciated! Praise the Sun
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Additional CMW info? Empty Re: Additional CMW info?

Post by ErrJon6661 Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Basically any weapon that is upgraded normal, raw or crystal can be buffed. A weapon taken up any other upgrade path (divine/occult, magic/enchanted, lighting, fire/chaos) cannot. Some of the weapons that upgrade with twinkling titanite can be buffed such as the Silver Knight Strait Sword.

As far as weapon's that have secondary effects I know that the katana's and daggers that have bleed can be enchanted (minus pricilla's) and I think the poisoned club can be enchanted. Just as a basic rule if its able to go the normal titanite upgrade rout it can be enchanted.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:25 am