Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
UltimaFlash
Thu'umhammer
Wilkinson3424
Zyrrashijn
Demon Slayer
Eriikofiremind
FAMISIL1
SeriousDogg
Mellekilla19
SadPanda
Ahhotep1
Wolfsbane
Encore
mr_no_face
tonberryking01
skarekrow13
ExplodingPenguin
DxV04
Squashy_Avocado
Spurgun
EverlastingRat
WaffleGuy
Ashran
Jovias-86
Jwebby6
Maneater_Mildred
twilightwarwolf
tinypantha
messremb
Paragon
User1
35 posters

Path's Of The Dragon's Cabal Covenant (looking for Brothers)

Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Path's Of The Dragon's Cabal Covenant (looking for Brothers) - Page 3 Empty Re: Path's Of The Dragon's Cabal Covenant (looking for Brothers)

Post by Zyrrashijn Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:17 am

I finally made the decision to set up a dragonform at SL55 only for PVP and hosting in the Blighttown Pit. The setup is quite restricting albeit not too challenging, but without the possibility to warp, quite time consuming. I lay hope on any fellows to help me achieve as soon as possible. Will post any special requests in the Trading and Player Help Forum.
    Squashy_Avocado
    Squashy_Avocado
    Casual
    Casual

Path's Of The Dragon's Cabal Covenant (looking for Brothers) - Page 3 Empty Re: Path's Of The Dragon's Cabal Covenant (looking for Brothers)

Post by Squashy_Avocado Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:09 am

Do sages really have to wear the dragon head? I rely heavily on the crown of dusk.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to get over it. This is my build

^^That's my favorite spell set-up.

I usually go for more stamina, but I don't really need it. The MLGS is only for its special attack.

Only one other problem with the build: POISE
    Should I keep the Ring of Fav or switch it out for the Wolf Ring?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:33 am

I'll join your cabal. both PS3 and Xbox. However I am on the road a lot so there might be times when I am not able to participate.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:00 am

added to roster and fixed some mistakes :dragon-eye:
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:01 am

Squashy_Avocado wrote:Do sages really have to wear the dragon head? I rely heavily on the crown of dusk.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to get over it. This is my build

^^That's my favorite spell set-up.

I usually go for more stamina, but I don't really need it. The MLGS is only for its special attack.

Only one other problem with the build: POISE
    Should I keep the Ring of Fav or switch it out for the Wolf Ring?

yees is a symbol of youre loyalty to the covenant

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:03 am

All right ! I love the dragon bros! Oh by the way

my PSN/XBL is DarknessxVega04 (DxV04 in the forum is much more convenient.)
    ExplodingPenguin
    ExplodingPenguin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ExplodingPenguin Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:46 am

Dragon kin! May I join? I ended up joining the Path of Dragon and I do like that fluffy head you get and setting people on fire with it.

I spent all of the afternoon trying to find other Dragons to duel so I can get my body, but I couldn't find anyone...
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:09 am

ExplodingPenguin wrote:Dragon kin! May I join? I ended up joining the Path of Dragon and I do like that fluffy head you get and setting people on fire with it.

I spent all of the afternoon trying to find other Dragons to duel so I can get my body, but I couldn't find anyone...

Sure in what comsole are you?
    ExplodingPenguin
    ExplodingPenguin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ExplodingPenguin Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:13 am

Demon Slayer wrote:
    ExplodingPenguin wrote:Dragon kin! May I join? I ended up joining the Path of Dragon and I do like that fluffy head you get and setting people on fire with it.

Sure in what comsole are you?

I'm on the Xbox and my gamertag is KiwiQuiche
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:16 am

added to roster
    ExplodingPenguin
    ExplodingPenguin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ExplodingPenguin Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:14 am

I managed to duel four other Dragons today- I put my eye right at the start of the Kiln of the First Flame. Are there any other good places to put the eye?
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:19 am

Depends on your SL, i guess. You could try Oolacile township or AL.
    EverlastingRat
    EverlastingRat
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by EverlastingRat Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:44 pm

what is an acceptable or max/min SL for the Covenant?
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Sl 100 is the prefered however you can stop at any Sl that u want

Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Fri May 03, 2013 5:24 am

My fellow brethren and dragonkin!

My host for the Blighttown Pit is finally ready and looking for ur signs. Well What is it
    Brother High Priest, now the cabal is able to host events on PC down there or in New Londo Ruins!

All hail the might of the Everlasting Dragons!
    ExplodingPenguin
    ExplodingPenguin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ExplodingPenguin Fri May 03, 2013 7:41 am

If any dragons want to challenge me who are on Xbox Live, I'm going to be in Darkroot tomorrow in around 14 hours- feel free to message me (tag KiwiQuiche) if you want to duel me. (I'm level 135 though)
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri May 03, 2013 8:12 am

We need to get more PC members Zyrra is the only PC member here

as well XBOX

but good job dragonlins im proud to have such an good companions
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed May 08, 2013 7:52 pm

The Gremlins have not forgotten a request for an alliance.

To discuss the terms, I present the official

Gremissary:

He's here to distract you from the fact we've already started building a Grembassy in your turf and may or may not have tinkered with your stuff already
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Tue May 14, 2013 3:15 am

Though the honourable Gremlin Gang noticed our existence, the Pantheon hasn't yet. To make it into the ranks of the active covenants, we need more members and some more activities. I have been hosting in the Pit for a while and had some interesting fights, but never came across a fellow dragonling to invite. Maybe we should set up an event for both, the 100 and 55 SL ranges. I have in mind a moonlit fight club in the ruins of former greatness, whitnessed by ghosts!
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat May 18, 2013 11:10 am

It could be a great idea i have already made a Chat i will invite the other members.

Im in final exams and im a little busy atm thats why i havent get round here in some time but im back now

Zyrras what do you have in mind for more PC members? If you find any Dragon Bro out there please tell him bout the forums and invite him to join us
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Tue May 21, 2013 10:07 am

I wish i had a proper recipe to summon up people for our cov, i tell you. By now i'm pointing anyone to our cov that is not away at three. I even write to those i didn't meet. When hosting in the Pit, i use to read the gamertags of the white-signers and send them invitations to pvp, with very low success... 😕
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Thu May 23, 2013 7:04 am

C'mon, official's eyes be on us, get active! Do somethin'. Jump around or kind of..

Coffee!
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat May 25, 2013 1:17 pm

I dont know why but we are not active, and we cant keep like this i dont ehy but noone in my cov did join the drgon event i did mame which didnt work out well.

I thank the Gremlins, thank you for accepting out request for an alliance biggrin

Zyrras i will Pm later we will need to discuss some things

and i apologize for my lack of presence here i must admit.

cheers
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat May 25, 2013 2:31 pm

I announce the participation on the Gremlins Event this is an opportunity to gain members and have fun

hers the link https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t20413-gremlin-event-towel-day-celebration
    tonberryking01
    tonberryking01
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by tonberryking01 Mon May 27, 2013 2:52 pm

I'd like to join, if only to expand your PC population. Path's Of The Dragon's Cabal Covenant (looking for Brothers) - Page 3 4203215067 I also have the PS3 version, but I haven't played it since the PC one came out because I don't have the DLC, and I don't have any PS3 dragon characters. On PC I have a SL 100 rank 3 dragon that I like to pvp with. Never had much luck with the dragon eye though, I mostly fight invading darkwraiths.

Edit: Oh, my GFWL and PSN are both the same as my name here, tonberryking01.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 am