Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
ResIsBestStat
Emergence
GrinTwist
KrazykevS10
FattyOfDoom
TehInfamousAmos
Seth Winternight
Red Rosie
DianaDieHard
Halicarnassis
Maneater_Mildred
Soris Ice Goldwing
nsane32
User1
Samurainova
Dutchy
densetsushun
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Animaaal
Carphil
NPCWhiteMage
Serious_Much
26 posters

Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters - Page 11 Empty Re: Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:16 am

Thanks, I gotta get him geared up for pranking still but so far so good.

Serious, not sure I'll take him as far as Londo to get the hammer or I would probably go for that one

Here's my plan so far...

Kill Andre, get hammer.
    Kill Gargoyles, get KJ and Velka's talisman
    Join Forest Hunters, get fog ring and claws

End result: completely ineffective yet hilarious build

Last edited by skarekrow13 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : n)
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters - Page 11 Empty Re: Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Gremking- some clarification if you will

The invasion method- I don't think we ever set one.. but is it just a case of casually rolling with whatever?

Would make sense after all, since we're gremlins and we do what we want, when we want.
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:52 pm

I hate not being able to get on during the weekends...what did I miss

*proceeds to read pages of missed posts*
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:15 pm

Crap....I need to update the story based posts with the game mechanics like I intended. Yeah, any invasion method or (like we've been discussing in the Event thread) hosting is fine. As long as it's a PvP prank we're golden. Or green rather.

EDIT: Ok, I revised the posts on page 1 to reflect how the lore and roleplay fits into the actual game mechanics and covenant expectations. I also noted we should formally discuss our interaction list.

Namely, are there sins so heinous that we should encourage clawing out the eyes of the sinners on sight? Are there some things we love so much that we should immediately look to gift?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Alright, looking for some Gremlin advice. I hope to finish my GremKing character soon and here's what I'm thinking so far.

Primary weapon- Blacksmith hammer
    Backup weapons- Claws, possibly dual hand
    Shield- Grass Crest or Wooden (Wooden would be more unique but stamina regen is nice as well as GREEN!!!)
    Talisman- Velka's of course (it is on my lapel after all)
    Rings- Fog, (Havel's if I need it to fast roll)
    Spells- Karmic Justice, Force

Looking for suitable armor. No helmets, something I can get earlyish game. Also, I'm planning on going to 55 since that's easy enough to do probably and then I can do Forum 55 events. I started as a Pyromancer, and if I allocate enough points to use all of the above I still have.....29 soul levels. I also don't want to put the effort forth into getting +15 weapons so elemental might be the way to go. Possibly magic or enchanted which means I could work intelligence up, and that would help KJ and my weapons.

Any thoughts?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Early game, meaning before Sen's Fortress basically?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:56 pm

Probably about right there
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Elite Knight, Wanderer, Tattered Cloth are decent bets.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:37 pm

I mugen'd some stat combos. Not a whole lotta reason to pump intelligence for weapons it seems. Will definitely consider those armor sets.
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:22 pm

I know I posted this in the Event thread, but I feel it should be posted here as well.

Take a look at the YouTube video "Dark Trolls: A Beginner's Guide for Lulz in Lordran" by Epic Name Bro and German Spy. It teachs some interesting troll tactics that can improve our mischief in the covenant.

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:09 am

That might be a good view. Tried an ENB video once. Meh. But if we're running short on pranks maybe I will give it a try.

Good news everyone! Worked on the GremKing build finally. I have my talisman and just purchasing enough shards before I kill Andre to feel secure there. Forgot how expensive KJ is. Gonna need to save up. Next session: Grass Crest shield, claws perhaps and save up souls for KJ
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:58 pm

I have a VERY important question to ask you all....

I can has join? :face:
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:02 am

You can has join! I will send you the oath asap
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:26 am

Welcome Krazykev!
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:40 am

Hi ho! Hi ho! Off to troll I go! big grin
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:37 am

Posting this in PVP Tales too.

I slapped on a ton of force miracles and ventured into the forest.I happened upon a lone quester so naturally,I decided to have a little fun.Dead angling force miracles are no joke,let me tell you.I trapped the poor bugger in a corner for five minutes while the NPC cleric slowly beat him to death.

Kinda felt bad for that one.

And now I can finally say I've taunted a ganker into submission.I invaded and spammed the "Hello" carving over and over while they stared at me.Then another catbro came,stood right next to me and spammed "Very Good".After five minutes of this,the host facepalmed and dashboarded.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:20 am

No, she said there was no rat!

Excellent gremlinship my friend.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:48 am

Yum yum! Keep them coming!
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:20 am

Today I decided to dress up like a ghost(Painting guardian gear,leggings of thorns and fog ring)and delight the wonderful and patient gankers with my silly shenanigans.Many of them gave a jolly chase as I led them around the forest,leaving trails of the most beautiful prism stones I could find.They seemed rather put off by my cries for help from behind the nearby trees and decided the best way to help was to vanquish my phantom form.But you see,ghosts can never truly be banished and so,the gankers met a most untimely demise,my spirit dagger buried in their backs.T'was a good day.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:34 am

I knew all along what this covenant needed was an irishman!

Happy St Patricks day to ya winking
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:48 am

Serious_Much wrote:I knew all along what this covenant needed was an irishman!

Happy St Patricks day to ya winking

It's Paddy's day? :shock:
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:53 am

Yup... I thought you'd be drunk by now silly

btw click the event link in my sig and join in the easter holiday madness winking
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:01 am

Serious_Much wrote:Yup... I thought you'd be drunk by now silly

btw click the event link in my sig and join in the easter holiday madness winking

I don't even drink(anymore)!My natural Irish ability to consume lethal amounts of Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters - Page 11 2951823997 and never get hangovers was provoking too many innebriated shenanigans.That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

If I am to join this event,someone will seriously have to remind when it's Easter.I honestly never know what day it is. Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters - Page 11 2730321703
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:02 am

It's 30th and 31st of march this year, it's on the OP in the thread happy
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:06 am

I mean when it actually IS Easter.I'll go ask one of my family members to remind me,I even forgot my birthday this year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:54 pm