Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Maneater_Mildred
Serious_Much
Mr. Tart
sure-magicians
densetsushun
9 posters

Brotherhood of Lord Gwyn's Beard

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Brotherhood of Lord Gwyn's Beard - Page 2 Empty Re: Brotherhood of Lord Gwyn's Beard

Post by User1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:02 pm

I see now. I've seen some young people with 'beards' like that, probably purposefully styled. Tart, do your cats try to lick that off your face? Cats like to like shaving cream off my face, for some reason.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Brotherhood of Lord Gwyn's Beard - Page 2 Empty Re: Brotherhood of Lord Gwyn's Beard

Post by sure-magicians Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:20 am

I have edited my signature to show my devotion to the beard, sort of, can I join now?
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:28 am

sure-magicians wrote:The best thread just got even better lololololol

Dens, that picture of our future king will give me nightmares for days to come, so TY for that!

Mr. Tart wrote:I'm sorry, but i must slap you. :evil:

I did say no offense, but you have to agree that a soul patch (what's in a name?!) is not a beard.

Here's google's definition of a soul patch...

I'm watching you.

Brotherhood of Lord Gwyn's Beard - Page 2 I-m-watching-you-o
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:37 am

Brotherhood of Lord Gwyn's Beard - Page 2 Binoculars-o
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:40 am

Whoa, dude, how the hell did you manage to record me when i was watching you? I give up. Dang it! You're not suppose to spy on the guy spying on you!
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:17 am

sure-magicians wrote:I have edited my signature to show my devotion to the beard, sort of, can I join now?
    You are already one of us, but thank you for reminding me to edit the first post with your name! Curse my forgetfulness, probably brought on to me by Gwyndolyn for my devotion to the Beard, for he cannot even grow peach fuzz.

Mr. Tart wrote:Whoa, dude, how the hell did you manage to record me when i was watching you? I give up. Dang it! You're not suppose to spy on the guy spying on you!
    Spy VS Spy!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:51 am

It is with a heavy heart that I come bearing ill tidings to your covenant.

R.I.P.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:00 am

This news is sad, Gremking. He was a mighty beard warrior, and now he's just old.

On a different note, would you like to form an alliance between our two covenants? Wherever we go we shall spread discord and facial hair.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:05 am

Ill tidings indeed...but he still looks good for his age, even without the beard.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:28 am

As we speak, a Gremissary has been dispatched to discuss a possible alliance

gremissary:
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:36 am

skarekrow13 wrote:It is with a heavy heart that I come bearing ill tidings to your covenant.

R.I.P.

That is not Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris is but a legend. We know little of this man or whatever he may be. But a beard, he does adorn, and a beard he will always adorn. That. Is not. Chuck Norris.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:38 am

skarekrow13 wrote: As we speak, a Gremissary has been dispatched to discuss a possible alliance

gremissary:

This pleases me greatly. In dark times, man and beast needs beard, and beard needs man and beast. I hope to see you on the battlefield. Most preferably as an ally. Bow
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:41 am

I just realized I wasn't a member for your covenant and I love joining these covenants so I would be honored to join.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 am

skarekrow13 wrote: As we speak, a Gremissary has been dispatched to discuss a possible alliance

gremissary:

This is great news for our brotherhoods. Let us rejoice by scratching our chins in unison.

GrinTwist wrote:I just realized I wasn't a member for your covenant and I love joining these covenants so I would be honored to join.

Only show your devotion to the Beard in your signature, and we will anoint you as a brother.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:44 am

Sadly i do not have the authority to edit the first post. I can however say, that you are now an Apostle of the Stache. Welcome to the covenant, dear beardbrother. I look forward to discuss the almighty beard with you in the near future. May the beard guide you for as long as you can still praise its glory.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:47 am

One thing i thought of now. As beardbrothers, i feel that speaking of shaving inside of this topic should not be allowed. It's heresy. This has got to be one of the 3 pillars for our newfound religion.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:49 am

This is an excellent point you bring up, but I do not feel we should be strict about this topic. It will be heavily frowned upon, but one must not disgrace his Beardliness by keeping an unkempt beard. A groomed beard is a good beard, as I always say.

I literally just made that one up
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:51 am

Oh but of course. I never said one mustn't shave. As sinful as it may be, we're but mere men bound to walk the earth and SHAVE! We can't stop it. It must happen. I was simply proposing the rule of respecting beard by not speaking of it here, in our sacred haven.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:52 am

I also feel that lore is in order. Perhaps discussing and reading the sacred scrolls of beardliness, we can find out more of our religion, and its past as well as our very own ancestors, the Beardians.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:55 am

On a completed unrelated note to a Gremissary being sent for discussion....

Where do you guys keep your silverware?
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:56 am

Agreed, we shall not speak of this topic any further in this sacred house.

Lore is carefully being exhumed and researched, though the accursed Way of White has destroyed most of our sacred writings. We know little of our forefathers, or the truth of the mighty Lord Gwyn, but we know this:
    He was in possession of the Sunlight Beard.
    His Son, our Lord and Saviour, Solaire, was banished by the wicked Gwyndolyn, for he had a glorious Beard and Gwyndolyn did not. His jealousy drove him to such vile acts.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:59 am

skarekrow13 wrote:On a completed unrelated note to a Gremissary being sent for discussion....

Where do you guys keep your silverware?
    We have a cache of shaving utensils brought to us by misguided pilgrims believing them to have belonged to Lord Gwyn, and thus believing in their holiness. You may take all you want, as we know our Lord cared not for such nonsense.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:01 pm

*Pilfer* *pilfer* *pilfer*

As a cultural offering, please accept this latest edition of our official news outlet The Tinkering Times
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:07 pm

densetsushun wrote:Agreed, we shall not speak of this topic any further in this sacred house.

Lore is carefully being exhumed and researched, though the accursed Way of White has destroyed most of our sacred writings. We know little of our forefathers, or the truth of the mighty Lord Gwyn, but we know this:
    He was in possession of the Sunlight Beard.
    His Son, our Lord and Saviour, Solaire, was banished by the wicked Gwyndolyn, for he had a glorious Beard and Gwyndolyn did not. His jealousy drove him to such vile acts.

Fear not, Brother of the Beard. For i have found scrolls, hidden by Gwyn himself. I found these elderly scrolls inside of the beard of his statue. I realize that i have disgraced the holy beard by touching what should not be touched. But i believe that it is justified by the fact that i found some of our own history. Praise the Beard, brother! Prayer
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:13 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:
    Fear not, Brother of the Beard. For i have found scrolls, hidden by Gwyn himself. I found these elderly scrolls inside of the beard of his statue. I realize that i have disgraced the holy beard by touching what should not be touched. But i believe that it is justified by the fact that i found some of our own history. Praise the Beard, brother! Prayer
    A most joyous occasion, brother. Praise the Beard! Praise the Sun

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 am