Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
skarekrow13
sure-magicians
The_Red_Drifter
Tolvo
FinPeku
VaDoom
The Once-Ler
Walter_White
crbngville2
Dutchy
robsthedon
EeAyEss
C0rs0n64
Murkulanvippi
WaLKA
shadowzninjaz
Animaaal
Forum Pirate
wolfboy
Jansports
mofomey
Sneezer
Maneater_Mildred
Soris Ice Goldwing
Avenger649
RANT
Ghadis_God
XachAttack
The Letter X
Emergence
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
reim0027
36 posters

Wiki Fight Club Location Poll

Poll

Where do you guys want to set up a permanent location?

[ 22 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_lcap19%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [19%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [5%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 12 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 12 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [5%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [4%] 

Total Votes: 114
    Poll closed
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Wiki Fight Club Location Poll

Post by RANT Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:36 pm

im gonna keep pushing for duke's, if youre a sorcerer and want a second set of the crystal spells you dont need to kill seath to get them. all my builds have all the lord areas open for pvp(except for new londo because of the whole dw thing), it's even easier for faith builds since they can get another set of wog right after capra. i was in the forest for about an hour today and i never got invaded, maybe just check it out.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:37 pm

The place before Centipede has my vote there is not really any traffic there
    and theres alot of room for duels.

One of my favorite places cheers
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:42 pm

RantFromRant wrote:im gonna keep pushing for duke's, if youre a sorcerer and want a second set of the crystal spells you dont need to kill seath to get them. all my builds have all the lord areas open for pvp(except for new londo because of the whole dw thing), it's even easier for faith builds since they can get another set of wog right after capra. i was in the forest for about an hour today and i never got invaded, maybe just check it out.

I don't have to kill Nito to get more WoGs in NG+?

What?!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Jansports wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:im gonna keep pushing for duke's, if youre a sorcerer and want a second set of the crystal spells you dont need to kill seath to get them. all my builds have all the lord areas open for pvp(except for new londo because of the whole dw thing), it's even easier for faith builds since they can get another set of wog right after capra. i was in the forest for about an hour today and i never got invaded, maybe just check it out.

What?!

are you beign serious? whenever i make a faith build the i go to the tomb after killing capra and reloading to make reah get trapped in the tomb then kill pinwheel keep going, recue reah then do a suicide jump to get the devine ember(with a ring of sacrifice) and pop up in firelink and go to the church and buy all of reah's spells
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Just don't save at the bonfire in the ToG.
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:59 pm

WHAT DOES PITA HAVE TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS?

I honestly enjoyed the Blight Pit when I was hosting. Painted World also seems nice but I think that'd really interfere with the Exiled of Ariamis' covenant a bit.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:01 am

Covenant roleplay and area allegiance is confined to the covenant section. It's one of the guidelines of user made covenants. What happens in the Covenant section isn't to affect standard unaffiliated pvp.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:03 am

RantFromRant wrote:
    Jansports wrote:

What?!

are you beign serious? whenever i make a faith build the i go to the tomb after killing capra and reloading to make reah get trapped in the tomb then kill pinwheel keep going, recue reah then do a suicide jump to get the devine ember(with a ring of sacrifice) and pop up in firelink and go to the church and buy all of reah's spells

I thought she wouldn't leave until nito was dead... WoG here I come!
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:04 am

Seems like the Darkmoon tomb is not going to be involved. Our we sure we need only one location, and not a second to fall back on?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:11 am

we (or I, in case someone disagrees) don't care anyways. Its not like we'll crash the party.
    Sneezer
    Sneezer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Sneezer Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:34 am

I've spent enough time in the depths on EST to know that i would not recommend it for a fightclub, it gets tons of traffic from questers and some of the most annoying griefers I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. (And I personally hate the atmosphere of the depths for pvp, but that's just me.)
    The Painted World is also the main place I go for my level 55 Darkwraiths, I just invade and get invaded until I get enough souls to jump to 99, so I don't know what you guys are talking about with it not being active.
    Out of all the choices, I feel Duke's is the most ideal, and it's not like there's much reason for a host to kill Seath anyway.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:06 am

Never said it isn't active, said its not usually crowded.

The church area and courtyard are separate from the rest of it though, so the only invaders I see there are the ones who spawn there, which arn't common in my experience.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:44 am

I voted painted world colisseum. It's a good spot for fc, tho it's quite active for japanese fcs as well.

I'm pretty much ready for any of the locations tbh. Just hoping we get this going. Only concern is the timezones. How to find a good starting time to please most. Would be nice if it wasn't always 2-3am here in europe when it starts. lol!
    C0rs0n64

Post by C0rs0n64 Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:56 am

Really dislike the idea of Anor Londo rooftop, it looks nice yes, but the high traffic and the difficulty hosting make it a bad spot imo
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:29 pm

Well, the poll is pretty much evenly split with no obvious winners.

I think the Depths is the best way to go. The Russian Roulette team loves that area. It is an optional level with some random invaders (but not constant invaders). And, it is early in the game, so you don't have to run through the game to get there.

Also, it has a great vibe to it, being an underground fight club and all.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:36 pm

I also voted Depths. As a representative(?) of the Russian Roulette Group(??) I can vouch for the Depths. Waterfall already gives it a great vibe, but add some prism stones... ❤
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:23 am

Is this FC for different SLs? If we're playing 55 moonpit is gonna be fine, depths is busy at 55. Dukes garden is a nice locale just a pita for the host clearing the area, but not difficult, and gets my vote useful for 55 and 100+
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:09 am

So, basically, this poll tells us nothing. silly
    Dutchy
    Dutchy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dutchy Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:19 am

My favourit ever place to host and have duels is just outside of the Bed of Chaos. That's my vote. Something about the lava just makes me feel at home silly
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:26 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:So, basically, this poll tells us nothing. silly
    Yeah, the poll really didn't have a clear winner. Maybe too many options, I guess. EAS - you play at the bottom of the falls - do the pillars get in the way?
    crbngville2
    crbngville2
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by crbngville2 Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:59 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:So, basically, this poll tells us nothing. silly

I beleive, "Herding Cats", may be appropriate here. lol!
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:35 am

The pillars can get in the way if you are unaware of your surroundings. They can, however, be used to limit the move-set of huge weapons, so they can be used tactically. If you want a plainer arena, the Giant rat room will do; although I haven't really fought there before.
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:33 pm

Hmm..
    following the discussion everyone wants low traffic.
    So LI would be best - no one pvp there...for a reason it's a horrible place for pvp, but no traffic from other
    Avenger649
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Avenger649 Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:03 pm

I really don't like to PvP in the painted world. There are no merchants to buy more supplies from and there is no way out except through the boss room and that just annoys me. i would much rather it took place in sens fortress or somewhere with a merchant nearby.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:00 pm

No chance that ash lake supports pvp is there?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 am