Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

NEW ITEMS/movsets (consumables, bombs, etc.)

xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

NEW ITEMS/movsets (consumables, bombs, etc.) Empty NEW ITEMS/movsets (consumables, bombs, etc.)

Post by xRamenatorx Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:35 am

Any new, innovative items anyone would like to see? Or different moves for weapon classes?

Personally id like to see different types of bombs such as smoke bombs or bombs with timers on them (set them down, wait a bit, then boom haha. Could be very useful in pvp and pve).

Id also like to see more weapons with "special" right triggers or r2's. Is a katana with a wind slash to much to ask for? Or maybe a weapon that can extend itself? Even a rapier that blast out a kamahamaha wave xD

Lastly, having a combo move set. I know in dark souls each button has a certain attack. This definitely adds the necessity of skill and preference if weapon to the game since you cant just mash buttons for a cinematic combo. However, for example, maybe if you swing a certain weapon 2 or 3 times the next swing would do something different like a thrust or another special move. Some right triggers do this already but not very well and theres not many.

Anyways comment with any new ideas.
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

NEW ITEMS/movsets (consumables, bombs, etc.) Empty Re: NEW ITEMS/movsets (consumables, bombs, etc.)

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:41 am

I think it would be cool if poisoned throwing knives were better. That way I could be a ninja. Or have shuriken with toxic effect. twisted
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

NEW ITEMS/movsets (consumables, bombs, etc.) Empty Re: NEW ITEMS/movsets (consumables, bombs, etc.)

Post by xRamenatorx Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 am

That would be neat haha. Maybe intoduce like a samurai starting class though thatd kind of go against the whole mideveil theme
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:57 am

Black powder weapons.

I would love to see Flintlock weapons (c'mon we already have firebombs!) as powerful midrange weapons with extremely slow loading time.

NEW ITEMS/movsets (consumables, bombs, etc.) 1069077-flintlock
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:03 am

Correct me if im wrong haha but that sounds crossbows xD unless you mean not just small guns but like maybe canons haha

Expanding if the black powder its be kool if you could drop it like some item; either in seoerate piles or in a line and light it on fire to create a portable explosion. Though oil couldwork aswell to create a fire-like dragonsbreathe spell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:32 pm