Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What is the Standard/Usual SL for New Londo Ruins

Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

What is the Standard/Usual SL for New Londo Ruins Empty What is the Standard/Usual SL for New Londo Ruins

Post by Dusk Soul Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:22 pm

As the thread title says, I was watching some videos on youtube and saw someone cosplaying as Darkwraith in New Londo, I thought it would be fun to do something similar so I would like to know what is the best SL to maximize invasion potential.

Thanks in Advance.
    reim0027
    reim0027

What is the Standard/Usual SL for New Londo Ruins Empty Re: What is the Standard/Usual SL for New Londo Ruins

Post by reim0027 Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:11 pm

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t18310-average-sl-of-hosts-by-are-final-update

When I did my SL 6 invasion tour of Lordran, I kept track of the SL of the hosts I killed. This should help you decide on the best SL for many different areas. As you can see, the average SL was 65.
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

What is the Standard/Usual SL for New Londo Ruins Empty Re: What is the Standard/Usual SL for New Londo Ruins

Post by Dusk Soul Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Pretty useful thanks, though it is a bit higher than I expected (I usually do New londo at level 50-ish); but on the other hand it does gives me more levels to work with.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 pm