Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 31 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue May 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Hey, it hasn't started yet, fin had to sleep before we even got on. So it's all good, EVERYONE can join! happy and I'll make sure to let everyone know when we are getting on!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 31 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue May 21, 2013 5:43 pm

This will be re-posted on each new page.

There will be another "class warfare type" of tournament at the Painted World Arena similar to the one I organized before. If you will remember..Class One was light armor only, bandit knives only, no shield, etc. It didn't have a proper name but will now...as soon as I talk to a couple people whose permission I shall need to use a name they created for a past event of their own.

Also, this will be a proper tourney with a leaderboard. It will also be ongoing but I need to figure out a good date so as to leave room for other peoples events. This is just a heads-up, atm.

It will be open to the Forum and Wiki community. So any suggestions will be seriously considered. As soon as I find the link to the event I am referring to I will post it here to refresh everyone's memory. happy

Here is the link to the event type that I will be doing:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t19608p330-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand#407355

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue May 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Everyone!! The "Official" Exiled Chatango chat room is up!!!!

Link:

http://exiled-of-ariamis.chatango.com/

For those who are unfamiliar with the Forum Wiki Chatango you will find a "chat box" at the LH bottom of the forum wiki page (where the menu is to navigate the wiki). Just click on link above and follow prompts to sign-up if you are not a member yet!

Shadowzninjaz is the Exiled Chatango Mod
    and as a reminder
    BeeSeaESS is the Exiled Skype Mod

Also, explore the General Chatango Room. There are a ton of people on usually!

HAVE FUN!!

cheers

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Tue May 21, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Tue May 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Oh cool r own chatango room smart choice
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue May 21, 2013 11:29 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:Oh cool r own chatango room smart choice

Nice job so far Exiled Chatango Mod!! It is also smart to put the right people in the right places. If they agree to be "put", that is. winking

Seriously, nice kick-off!! Proper Bow
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed May 22, 2013 6:06 am

!!I Am Proud to Announce to Everyone!!

:pendant: Lattitoast is now our Official Lorist :pendant:

Latti will be tasked with seeking, gathering, and collating known and as yet undiscovered Dark Souls lore clues and theory crafting.

All are encouraged to help Latti! If you find anything of interest lore-wise or have a theory of your own that has some known lore support please confer with Latti.

Of course, emphasis will be put on the lore of Priscilla, the Goddess Velka, Ariamis and all that is the Painted World. However, the search will also extend to all of Lordran.

As Our Lorist Latti is hereby promoted to Rank 2 Velks' Blade!!

thumbs up

Latti, if you wish...create a title for yourself and I shall add it to the OP.

star star star

I would also like to remind everyone.

Praise the Sun Seth Winternight is our Official Word Crafter!! Praise the Sun

Seth is tasked with writing our Covenant RP and assisting all Exiled with creating their character Bio RP, if such help is desired. Also, He and Latti will work together in "weaving" a plausible Game Lore and Covenant RP union.

As our Official Word Crafter Seth, you are hereby promoted to Rank 2 Velks' Blade!!

Seth, if you wish please create a title for yourself and I shall add it to our OP.

thumbs up

A Chatango has been created where Latti and Seth (see below) can conduct Lore and RP discussions. All are invited to participate. But all are still encouraged to also post lore thoughts/discoveries in this thread as well as in the Archive Section of the Forum.

http://exiled-lore-n-rp.chatango.com/

Both Latti and Seth will Mod that Chatango.

Agent0range
    Agent0range

Post by Agent0range Wed May 22, 2013 8:28 am

Congratz Latti and Seth!!!
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed May 22, 2013 9:29 am

Congratulations to Shadowz and Latti and Seth! I hope all goes well in the future! happy
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed May 22, 2013 12:19 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote: Congratulations to Shadowz and Latti and Seth! I hope all goes well in the future! happy

I dont need a "Congratulation" i havent done much really but thz anyways.

Good job Seth n Latti hope u guys have a good one
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed May 22, 2013 12:44 pm

Congrats guys!! thumbs up

Shadowz: Tho, you make it seem like it's no big deal, it is. big grin Plus you have other qualities that are viable to us! Example, you are awesome at making builds. Not to mention your PvP skills.

Just saying... happy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed May 22, 2013 1:31 pm

wow we really have come far and are doing quite a bit. This only makes me happier i joined everyday XD. Congratulations to Latti and Seath you both earned your tiles and rank up winking btw did we get new faces?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed May 22, 2013 3:25 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:wow we really have come far and are doing quite a bit. This only makes me happier i joined everyday XD. Congratulations to Latti and Seath you both earned your tiles and rank up winking btw did we get new faces?

New emotes, yes. Though I miss a few of the old ones. winking Tw, I spoke with Emergence and you and Ashlumi will be able to provide your Trade and Crafting service to the entire Covenant Section!

I am presently coding and hunting down pictures for the thread!! big grin
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed May 22, 2013 3:43 pm

so instead of it being just an exiled shop its going to be a shop for everyone?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed May 22, 2013 3:56 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:so instead of it being just an exiled shop its going to be a shop for everyone?

Yes! Everyone in the Covenant Section, only. winking
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Wed May 22, 2013 4:28 pm

Congrats to all!
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Wed May 22, 2013 5:17 pm

This is a pleasant surprise.

After my MoV duties I shall get to work on digging through lore.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed May 22, 2013 5:24 pm

Latitoast wrote:This is a pleasant surprise.

After my MoV duties I shall get to work on digging through lore.

I am sure the MoV will benefit nicely as an extension of what you do for the Exiled.

Your duel responsibilities...wait! Triple responsibilities (MoV, Exiled, and Friendship) are recognized and respected. winking
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Wed May 22, 2013 5:53 pm

bravo to everyone.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed May 22, 2013 6:15 pm

!!!!HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY, ASH!!!
    thumbs up

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed May 22, 2013 6:16 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH XD
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Wed May 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Happy Birthday Ash! Joy
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Wed May 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Have a nice birthday!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed May 22, 2013 7:44 pm

This will be re-posted on each new page(if I remember,lol).

There will be another "class warfare type" of tournament at the Painted World Arena similar to the one I organized before. If you will remember..Class One was light armor only, bandit knives only, no shield, etc. It didn't have a proper name but will now...as soon as I talk to a couple people whose permission I shall need to use a name they created for a past event of their own.

Also, this will be a proper tourney with a leaderboard. It will also be ongoing but I need to figure out a good date so as to leave room for other peoples events. This is just a heads-up, atm.

It will be open to the Forum and Wiki community. So any suggestions will be seriously considered. As soon as I find the link to the event I am referring to I will post it here to refresh everyone's memory. happy

Here is the link to the event type that I will be doing:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t19608p330-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand#407355

Also this as a reminder....

Everyone!! The "Official" Exiled Chatango chat room is up!!!!

http://exiled-of-ariamis.chatango.com/

Shadowzninjaz is the Exiled Chatango Mod
    and as a reminder
    BeeSeaESS is the Exiled Skype Mod

and....

A Chatango has been created where Latti and Seth (see below) can conduct Lore and RP discussions. All are invited to participate. But all are still encouraged to also post lore thoughts/discoveries in this thread as well as in the Archive Section of the Forum.

http://exiled-lore-n-rp.chatango.com/

Both Latti and Seth will Mod that Chatango.

Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Thu May 23, 2013 2:34 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:Of course, emphasis will be put on the lore of Priscilla, the Goddess Velka, Ariamis and all that is the Painted World. However, the search will also extend to all of Lordran.

I wanted to put in a bit of an input on these topics.

Priscilla is obviously the Crossbreed between a Dragon, and what I would assume is either a human or a god. That's stated obviously. I'm positive that Seath is her father. Take a look at her, she has no scales, I assume that she inherited the same genetic mutation that prevents her from growing scales that Seath has. There's nothing for me to go off of as to who the mother is, I assume(this is speculation) Seath, in his madness...experimented with Gwynevere, and Priscilla is the result.

She's obviously in the PW because the Gods feared Lifehunt. She rules over that land of Exiles, Heretics, etc.

As for Velka...

She's obviously the goddess of sin, perhaps(more speculation) she took her duties very seriously, and she and her followers became exiled as well for plotting to kill other gods and goddesses for their sins. As for how the Crow People came into existance, I'm as clueless as you are. The Souvenirs they drop clearly show the relations they have with Velka though. The only feasible thing I could come up with is maybe Velka's best warriors were blessed by her with a crow form, similar to how Dragonbros get Dragon forms. This is also the reason that Velka's Rapier, Vow of Silence, and the Black Cleric's set can be found here.

As for Ariamis...

Since there is only one dialogue that Priscilla utters about Ariamis when she kills you(Can't you see why Ariamis made this Painted World for us... or something along those lines, can't remember it perfectly) the only thing I know is that Ariamis is one being. Perhaps he/see is a magical artist, or perhaps even the God(ess) of Art itself, and painted the world upon Gwyn's orders.

I feel like Ariamis did not like the beings who were Exiled.

If you could make a place to exile a group of people to, and you disliked the group, wouldn't you make the conditions of the place bad?

The Painted World's buildings are in a state of disrepair, there is always freezing weather, and the areas that appear to be designed for living are very basic, with not much in the means of things needed to survive such as food and water. Things even the housing in the Undead Burg features.

And it's not erosion from the weather, the painting itself features these destroyed buildings, Ariamis painted it like that.

As for the PW itself, there's not much I can say that isn't me spouting the obvious.

It's a place the gods used to exile anything they didn't like, pyromancers, Priscilla, the Dark Ember, Velka's followers, etc.
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Thu May 23, 2013 7:55 am

Bravo on what you have found out so far but if ariamis hated the painted world and its inhabitants then why would they make an entrance and an exit?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 am