Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
reim0027
Kirk-Barb
raecor14
WaffleGuy
The Letter X
User1
Pilgrim34
Rynn
Saturday-Saint
Rumeye
14 posters

Who has the advantage ...Host or Invader?

Poll

Who has the advantage ...Host or Invader?

[ 3 ]
    Who has the advantage ...Host or Invader? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%Who has the advantage ...Host or Invader? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [43%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who has the advantage ...Host or Invader? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Who has the advantage ...Host or Invader? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Who has the advantage ...Host or Invader? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap57%Who has the advantage ...Host or Invader? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [57%] 

Total Votes: 7
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Who has the advantage ...Host or Invader? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who has the advantage ...Host or Invader?

Post by GrinTwist Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:23 pm

It's adorable, but for the safety of this thread not getting locked. I think the only way a host can be at an actual disadvantage is if they were foolish enough to leave every enemy alive and wait for the invader at the edge of a steep cliff.
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Who has the advantage ...Host or Invader? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who has the advantage ...Host or Invader?

Post by Paragon Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:33 pm

LOL. You guys and your shared obsession with Fluttershy. Its hilarious.

Any way Rum, if your reading this make this thread a poll please. I also want to know what the shared consensus on this issue is.
    Rumeye
    Rumeye

Post by Rumeye Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:55 pm

Dibsville wrote:IMO, the invader ALWAYS has the advantage.
    It's more of a psychological factor than anything...
    An invader is supposed to hunt the host.
    This means that 95% of the time, the host runs from the invader. It's the fear factor.
    If you're dueling, all is fair.
    But in random invasions, invaders have the clear advantage. And they have better equipment augmented to PvP, hosts will have PvE equipment.

I think you missed the point where i said : the hosts that actually wants to be invaded.

The invader has the clear advantage against lone hosts completing the level, but i don’t think thats the case when the host is using the Dried Finger waiting to be invaded, for the many reasons posted in this thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 pm