Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Reaperfan
DemonOfFate
Derpwraith
7 posters

Demon's Souls free for Playstation Plus+ Subscribers, Online will Revive?

Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Demon's Souls free for Playstation Plus+ Subscribers, Online will Revive? Empty Demon's Souls free for Playstation Plus+ Subscribers, Online will Revive?

Post by Derpwraith Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:18 am

With Demon's Souls free for PS+ Subscribers, theres a good chance more people will get into the game and that online will be fully revived (100% Active Players). What do you think?
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Demon's Souls free for Playstation Plus+ Subscribers, Online will Revive? Empty Re: Demon's Souls free for Playstation Plus+ Subscribers, Online will Revive?

Post by DemonOfFate Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:30 am

InfiniteDoomsday wrote:With Demon's Souls free for PS+ Subscribers, theres a good chance more people will get into the game and that online will be fully revived (100% Active Players). What do you think?

I thought i heard that online was going to be shut down sometime in may.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Demon's Souls free for Playstation Plus+ Subscribers, Online will Revive? Empty Re: Demon's Souls free for Playstation Plus+ Subscribers, Online will Revive?

Post by Reaperfan Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:25 am

DemonOfFate wrote:
    InfiniteDoomsday wrote:With Demon's Souls free for PS+ Subscribers, theres a good chance more people will get into the game and that online will be fully revived (100% Active Players). What do you think?

I thought i heard that online was going to be shut down sometime in may.

They were supposed to shut down last year, but got extended until further notice. As far as I'm aware the servers are here to stay.
    Dogwelder
    Dogwelder
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dogwelder Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:16 pm

It's a shame it's not free to European PS+ subscribers as well, as a lot of people on the EU PlayStation blog are asking for it, and it would obviously lead to an increase in players online (even if only temporarily), which would be cool.

However, a reply was posted stating that there were no plans for DS to be made a part of the EU Instant Game Collection. Hopefully their position will change in time.
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:30 pm

It might see a brief growth of activity, but I doubt it will be anywhere close to where it was at its most active.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:05 pm

If I was head of video game industry i would make Demon's Souls on PC and Xbox...
    I liek dreaming
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:19 pm

ResIsBestStat wrote:If I was head of video game industry i would make Demon's Souls on PC and Xbox...
    I liek dreaming
    The only problem with that is that Demon's Souls is basically owned by SONY or at least they have the IP rights and name, you'd have to make them give that up which they probably wouldn't willingly do so, unless you payed them a certain amount and that price is debatable. Mayby they would want to do something with it (if only they would make Demon's Souls 2 another dream but an awesome one). Though unfortunately that would still make it exclusive since SONY owns the IP and name.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:20 am