Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I would greatly enjoy someone giving me a obsidian greatsword

theplague531

I would greatly enjoy someone giving me a obsidian greatsword Empty I would greatly enjoy someone giving me a obsidian greatsword

Post by theplague531 Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:13 pm

Like the title says i would like that sword i killed kalameet and didnt get it and dont really want to fight him again so anyone willing to give me one would be great. I play on Xbox 360 my SL is 65 and my gamertag is theplague531
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

I would greatly enjoy someone giving me a obsidian greatsword Empty Re: I would greatly enjoy someone giving me a obsidian greatsword

Post by User1 Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:16 pm

I cannot give you one, unfortunately, but I redirect you to the store known as the Invader Trader's Store of Wonders.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12698-the-invader-trader-store-of-wonders
    theplague531

I would greatly enjoy someone giving me a obsidian greatsword Empty Re: I would greatly enjoy someone giving me a obsidian greatsword

Post by theplague531 Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:53 am

Well i got another character to kalameet so if anyone wants to help me chop his tail off that would be nice. I could just get random summons but they dont always listen. This character is also SL 65
    abmoner
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by abmoner Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:48 pm

I can help later tonight. Il

Gt abmoner

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 pm