Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The mega mule

WestEndGirls

The mega mule Empty The mega mule

Post by WestEndGirls Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:38 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use the Mega Mule but it won't work. Is it ok to ask questions about that here ?

If yes, here's my problem : I succesfully installed the new savedata, it's on my PS3. The problem is that it didn't overwrite the older savedata. My PS3 doesn't seem to care at all about the new files, and when I launch the game, it only shows my older characters, not the new ones..

Is there a setting that allows you to chose which savedata the ps3 shall use ? I did try to delete the old savedata, so only Dom's remains, but then my PS3 creates a new blank savedata... That exists along with Dom's, and that prevails on it.

Anybody knows what I should do ?

I'm sorry for my terrible english, and I'm also sorry if it's not appropriate to ask questions about the mule on this forum

Good night.
    reim0027
    reim0027

The mega mule Empty Re: The mega mule

Post by reim0027 Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:25 pm

According to rule 7 of our guidelines, "7. Don't post how to glitch or hack the game. This extends into trading of hacked items."

The full list of rules can be found here. https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t2-forum-guidelines

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 pm