Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Anyone else having troubles with connecting?

Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Anyone else having troubles with connecting? Empty Anyone else having troubles with connecting?

Post by Zyrrashijn Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:29 am

Hello, my online experience is broken since the day before yesterday evening. I can't get summoned, nor summon myself, nor invade, nor am i being invaded.
    I am using DSCfix 1.1 and updated to 1.2 yesterday, UPnP is on, NAT is open.
    Until Two days ago, i had it working fine all the time, connections with my friends were established in mere seconds, i even had some random encounters. But when i turned on my computer to trade some items on sunday evening, everything changed. The guy i wanted to meet saw my sign for a short while, but it kept failing to summon. After that he didn't see it anymore. We were trying for about one and a half hours to no avail. Yesterday evening, same procedure, other guy, saw my sign but it went off and was never be seen again. Did several restarts (game and even system) but nothing helped. I looked into the dscfix.log and recognized minutewise entries saying "connected to..." followed by "disconnected from...".
    I don't know what's going on, is my system cursed? 🇳🇴
    Anyone experiencing similar issues?
    Arch4ik
    Arch4ik

Anyone else having troubles with connecting? Empty Re: Anyone else having troubles with connecting?

Post by Arch4ik Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:25 pm

I would try reinstalling the DSCFix as that should be the main source of the cooperative issues. Something went wrong there. Without this fix you wouldn't even have that much trouble connecting, but with it, summoning should be just about instant and so should summoning stones.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Anyone else having troubles with connecting? Empty Re: Anyone else having troubles with connecting?

Post by nsane32 Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:28 am

try making a new character and see if you have the same problem either your character is glitched or something is wrong with one of the scripts
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:15 am

I think this is not an issue to my system by now. I examined the dscfix logfile and found out that the steady connection/diconnection happens only on certain persons. I was able to invade a friends game via Dragon Eye in mere seconds yesterday. Without changing anything. Proves to me that the problem is not on my side of the connection.
    Veradox
    Veradox
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Veradox Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:18 pm

Well, we had a fabulous time cooping with my 2 mates, summoning in 10 seconds after sign placement, and suddenly some **** happened, and we started experiencing issues with multiplayer'ing, and finally we were not able to summon anything/anyone.
    The next day we aimed to try it hard, and spent 3(!) hours non stop trying to summon each other, and finally, we started seeing each others signs, and in 2 more hours we finally made it to start working back again, summoning within seconds... Some mystery from GFWL...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:43 pm