Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

PC problem - wont turn back on ( ! solved ! )

Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

PC problem - wont turn back on ( ! solved ! ) Empty PC problem - wont turn back on ( ! solved ! )

Post by Tchuwib Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 am

Yesterday I was doing a spring cleaning of my computer desk and decided to dust off the inisde too. Ive done this often ,but now it wont turn back on. The screen doesnt pop up a ything.,the power and booting seam like usualle ,the hdd light kept on every time but now not anymoree since ive did a few trouble shot. From one of my friend ive tried a few trick. unpower reset bios with the batterie, the bois jumper, unpluggking and and replugging a few componant. The only troubleshoot left is getting an aircan to blow in it. Google said I might have gotten dust on something or someconnection. my friend suppose to come take a closer look this week, but i wanted a few more idea on how to fix. Thank you in advance ( typed with cellphone , dont mind the mistake)

Last edited by Tchuwib on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

PC problem - wont turn back on ( ! solved ! ) Empty Re: PC problem - wont turn back on ( ! solved ! )

Post by AnCapaillMor Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:37 am

Aircan noise is generally video card related. Check the power cables to it, or take it out put it in again.
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

PC problem - wont turn back on ( ! solved ! ) Empty Re: PC problem - wont turn back on ( ! solved ! )

Post by Tchuwib Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:56 am

No XD, it doesnt do anyweird noise, I said that I need to get a can of compress air so I can dust off everything clean. Also Ive even change my video card with an old one without success and even my hdmi with my tv didnt do anything to prove that it might ive been monitor related. It just a really bad situation right now because I am clueless on what might have happen
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:06 am

See thats why you don't browse forums while on a boring conf call.

First thing first, turn it on wait 2 seconds and see can you power it off via the power button without having to hold down the button. If it doesn't power down(could be anything from screwed board to memory related)., try to get close to the board and listen for beeps.

Oh yeah amd or intel based?
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:29 am

( sorry for the phone typo, cant do much for that) but yeah , there is no weird beep and irregular sound. For the power , it work like usualle. Ive tried removing and an placing back up
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:36 am

Ok power button powering off is a good sign. If you leave it with the speakers on do you hear the windows sound? Also check your keyboard, hit the capslock does that go on and off.
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:54 am

for the window sound, cant tell since I have password before log on. And yes , the keyboard show no light. no matter where I touch it.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:17 am

No keyboard lights thats bad, its not booting, Try taking out the memory, put them back in. After that it's probably the board.
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:31 am

thank you for trying, at least it zero in more on what might be my trouble. Store will be open soon. gonna go by aircan and do a good cleaning this time. If nothing happen ill let you know
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:07 pm

AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:17 am

Was going to suggest the memory swap, no beeps put me off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:39 am