Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Odinbear
Walter_White
Acarnatia
densetsushun
VaDoom
Dibsville
lovely_shonen
Halicarnassis
crbngville2
GenericUsername
Wolfsbane
vatar5
WandererReece
17 posters

Does anyone play this game online?

Poll

Do you play this game online?

[ 22 ]
    Does anyone play this game online? I_vote_lcap85%Does anyone play this game online? I_vote_rcap [85%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Does anyone play this game online? I_vote_lcap15%Does anyone play this game online? I_vote_rcap [15%] 

Total Votes: 26
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Does anyone play this game online? Empty Does anyone play this game online?

Post by WandererReece Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:20 pm

I've played this game online after Dark Souls was released, and it was dead. Then my friend got it about a week ago, so we played together online. Again, it was dead. The only people there were us.

Do people still play this game online? Are there other players that I'm not finding?
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Does anyone play this game online? Empty Re: Does anyone play this game online?

Post by vatar5 Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:37 pm

There's me.
    Besides,Dark Souls got glitched again.
    Wolfsbane
    Wolfsbane

Post by Wolfsbane Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:00 pm

I reacquired Demon's Souls via PS+ like a lot of people and found it, like you did, dead. Not to mention game play and even graphical style in Dark Souls far exceeds DeS imo. After running around with my outstretched arm holding a shield that if I blocked something like this would break my arm. I came to the conclusion, "Hey I already beat this I got more important games to destroy" and went right back to Dark Souls and whatever other huge RPGs I haven't finished.Skyrim, Dragon's Dogma, and whatever my online rental sends me is always right on the heel of my playing Dark Souls. I loved Demon's Souls don't get me wrong but I love Dark Souls even more. In conclusion, I'm constantly moving forward and very rarely will I look back to games I've already beaten. Have fun with Demon's souls, but com back to us in DS it's still very much alive. happy
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:18 pm

I've been seeing more and more summon signs around, so there's that. I think it depends on what time you play. If I go on fairly early or anytime before 4:30 I can usually find a group of people. But after that its deadsville.
    crbngville2
    crbngville2
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by crbngville2 Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:43 pm

Actually had a good PVP session in 4-1 on Sunday with alot of people from the old days.
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:44 pm

I was playing online this weekend and got invaded twice! EU server still alive. Although, the PVP is not as good; guys chug grass like crazy!
    lovely_shonen
    lovely_shonen

Post by lovely_shonen Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

I'm playing too, now I'm at world 3-2, playing the European version of the game...if someone want to co-op, add me!\o.

Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Yes, it's still very much alive.
    You're pretty limited to anything that includes online play past SL 30, as most people find no need to level beyond that besides to PvP. If you're looking for that, SL 125 in 4-1 on Fridays is your best bet. Otherwise SL 20 is good as well as ~SL 60, the latter of which tends to invade people in NG+.
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:48 am

I play it online from time to time.
    It still is an amazing experience. I'm rarely invaded and I rarely have a successfull invasion either.
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Wed May 01, 2013 5:56 am

@lovely: Whats your PSN? I'll be on all weekend and mine is in my sig
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Wed May 01, 2013 7:20 am

I'm on the EU servers and I play online, but I'm not getting any activity besides seeing ghosts of other players.
    Wolfsbane
    Wolfsbane

Post by Wolfsbane Wed May 01, 2013 9:51 am

I've seriously considered retracting that last statement heh damn glitches is killing Dark Souls especially vs spell casters
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Wed May 01, 2013 4:16 pm

3-3 is pretty active now but it's horrible!

In all my fights,either I fought scraping spear and got owned either I got ganked 3VS1 while I bow and get owned...

FML D8

It scares me to fight for the Old monk now 😢
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Wed May 01, 2013 6:35 pm

I still play occasionally. I finally started a Demon's Souls character on my 'new' Enaid_Waleis PSN and am currently building him up.
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Thu May 02, 2013 10:53 am

EU and Asian

Asian version is very good, very much player online.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Mon May 06, 2013 9:43 am

Was back on this weekend and got invaded 3x, invaded about 3x , summoned a co-op partner for 1-1 then only saw one other summon sign ( @ 1-2). Which failed. Never got summoned, despite laying sign. Soul level 60 NG+. For 1-1. Then I leveled to 64.

Saw plenty of phantoms of other players all over. LOOKS very active, BUT sign activity tells me, my soul level is off or everyone is soloing it.

...and I thought NG+ was gonna be a cakewalk when I soloed 1-1 , except the boss (which I summoned a helper for). I keep getting one shotted by enemies that I don't expect it from.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon May 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Yep I play Demon's online from time to time.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Mon May 06, 2013 8:12 pm

No, I've never played Demon's Souls online. I might have to try it next time I'm in the mood to get killed in one hit by the Vanguard.
    Slow Dog Noodle
    Slow Dog Noodle

Post by Slow Dog Noodle Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:10 pm

I just started playing again and am seeing a fair amount of activity (PS3 US). But I spent about 30 minutes last night waiting for someone to help me with the Flamelurker and got nothing. I'm probably level 30 or so.
    My foray back to Demons reminded me how much better I like Demons' multiplayer system. And I think, after spending about 300 on Dark, that I prefer Demons overall. I think it's harder, has a better multiplayer platform, better bosses, and isn't filled with annoying PVPers. The PVP co-op and battles over the past week that I've been in have been much more rewarding/fufilling than in Dark.
    I'll be looking for a summon sign again tonight down in the pit if anybody wants to take on the lurker.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Noodle you can always ask for help in the help section or the demon souls section. Not sure which one but someone will see it
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:49 am

I would love to help u with flamelurker....but my US Version is still not shipped from Hongkong.
    Flamelurker i always do solo at SL around 30, cause i want to make sure to get the DBS and the stone for showing off with it before Scirvir...and then never return to 2 except for the ToB. Maybe the other player do it similar and thats the reason for the lack of summons in 2-2?

And i play Demosn on a daily basis - since the EU ps+ release it pretty bussy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:32 am