Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Help with Smough/Ornstein on PC around SL 115

scarsofzsasz
    scarsofzsasz

Help with Smough/Ornstein on PC around SL 115 Empty Help with Smough/Ornstein on PC around SL 115

Post by scarsofzsasz Wed May 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Looking for co-op partners on PC around SL 115-125 to defeat Ornstein/Smough. Killing Smough first. I can heal and try to kite Ornstein at the beginning while other players kill Smough. Looking for as many people as we can get, I've been having trouble getting anyone at all. If interested, add me on Steam and send me a message: [FF]scarsofzsasz, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010426900/
    uthvag
    uthvag

Help with Smough/Ornstein on PC around SL 115 Empty Re: Help with Smough/Ornstein on PC around SL 115

Post by uthvag Fri May 03, 2013 12:29 am

Hello

I am on sl 60, so I think you cannot summon.me.
    But you can use a.zewihander+10 or +14 (if u go.to new londo ruins and get the very large ember) to stun lock Orinstein with a single heavy attack and smough with 2 of them.
    You can stay near super O&S and their attacks will miss you.
    But u must watch-out for their banzai drop.
    Be under 50% load and use a silver knight or crystal shield

if you want my GWFL id is SummedCloud55

I hope this helps
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Help with Smough/Ornstein on PC around SL 115 Empty Re: Help with Smough/Ornstein on PC around SL 115

Post by Zyrrashijn Fri May 03, 2013 4:14 am

Hi, i assume you need no help further. If you do anyway, add me to friends list (see my gfwl-tag below), make sure to use DSCFIX for best results.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:01 am