Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
chroniz
Jack_john2
Marino.
shogunrogue
CaligoIllioneus
Cavistus
The Letter X
Johnthethird
DPSMurphy
Frank Poole
Mireneye
ResIsBestStat
Hue
kettpower
hey its andres
Jack_john
20 posters

Dark Souls: Aggression Mode 1.0

Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Dark Souls: Aggression Mode 1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls: Aggression Mode 1.0

Post by Marino. Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:11 pm

Thanks, it works now !
    I had the wrong Target lol .

I guess i can start using CE to it's full extend while i'm at it .

Thanks pony01 
    chroniz
    chroniz

Dark Souls: Aggression Mode 1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls: Aggression Mode 1.0

Post by chroniz Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:50 am

Heh, I'd sure like to see some vids of summons getting confused by this mod. Don't have time or interest to play with CE myself...
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am

chroniz wrote:Heh, I'd sure like to see some vids of summons getting confused by this mod. Don't have time or interest to play with CE myself...
    It's really easy to use and this mod really makes the whole Game different .
    Anor Londo and the Burg and especially Blighttown become much more dificullt .

It almost lets you relive your first Dark Souls playthrough, Enemies are at different places and you're much more cautious etc .

It's really worth trying out silly 
    Mathog

Post by Mathog Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:44 am

I have the same problem, enemies are backtracking somewhere.
    I did everything like in the tutorial, the two "DISABLE XLive Cheat Detection" steps freeze the Cheat Engine for a while, but the Note says it's normal so I'm not sure what else might be the problem.
    It's worth noting that Petrus is following me, and it looked like the area between Firelink and Undead Burg had more enemies.
    i . imgur . com / QLBByID . png
    BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BrotherBob Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:00 am

Terrific mod! It totally changed how I approached enemy mobs. Certainly, it's going to be good practice for Dark Souls 2, based on what ENB said about the new game forcing the player to often confront multiple enemies at once. In some ways, the mod can make the game easier in some very rare cases. I've only played with the mod for a few hours and gotten to the Depths, but I found that it made farming the NPC Forest Hunters faster since their aggro range is larger, and it made the Capra Demon much easier because his two pals were already trying to attack me through the fog gate which made killing them prematurely possible.
    announakis
    announakis

Post by announakis Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:37 am

yeah that's what I thought too
    I do not have the game on PC but the video showed the rats attacking already while you are under the bridge
    in such cases it makes your game more than anything I guess
    but the rest of the time it surely make things harder
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Can you add more monsters?
    Johnthethird
    Johnthethird
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Johnthethird Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:48 pm

does the mod now work witht he upgraded version of the game?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:41 pm