Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
SlakeMoth
nsane32
Ser Winston
Spurgun
NeoGeoKitsune
Zechk
PlasticandRage
User
Maneater_Mildred
Tolvo
berkut
Reaperfan
Uparkaam
Carphil
Forum Pirate
Serious_Much
Whknight
21 posters

Meaning or Origin of your Screen Name!

Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : In front of my mirror thanking god for my sexy looks

Meaning or Origin of your Screen Name! - Page 2 Empty Re: Meaning or Origin of your Screen Name!

Post by Deadpool Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Tolvo wrote:
    Maneater_Mildred wrote:
    berkut wrote:Did not know you played D&D happy

Yeah old nerd alert.

I don't think anyone is going to make fun of how nerdy any of us are on a Dark Souls fan forum website haha.

Omg you guys are such nerds. Your the king and queen of nerds. You guys invented nerds. You eat, sleep, and breathe like nerds. You guys play like nerds.

Jk guys happy
    Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : In front of my mirror thanking god for my sexy looks

Meaning or Origin of your Screen Name! - Page 2 Empty Re: Meaning or Origin of your Screen Name!

Post by Deadpool Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Well Everyone said that I was very outgoing and when asked if I ever shut up, I said no not when I'm awake. Immediately people said I sound like deadpool. And at the time I had no idea who he was and after watching and reading all the comics with him....I must agree happy we share the same passion for samurai swords too.
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:05 pm

It's from the city in FFVII and a reference to norse mythology.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:39 pm

I got mine from the Monster Hunter games.
    I was good with all weapons giving me Ifrit/Efreet (an Efreet is a shapeshifting jinn (spirit)
    I love the cold and I hate the heat with freezing passion (c wat i did thar?) so that gives me Ice.
    And I was a murdertastic player so why not add a 666?

Other names: Bramimond, Son of None, The 7th, Unseen, Unnoticed, Masked, Lyon/s, Gliepnir, Ereshkigal, Baalberith. (I'm generally alone so I embrace that fact a lot.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 am