Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Slarg232
Epicfailville
GrinTwist
Gyonimizotetsu
8 posters

I had an idea about the new sin covenant.

Gyonimizotetsu
    Gyonimizotetsu
    Regular
    Regular

I had an idea about the new sin covenant. Empty I had an idea about the new sin covenant.

Post by Gyonimizotetsu Thu May 16, 2013 6:30 pm

I was thinking about it, and I realized something. The Darkmoons hunt people who have sinned. But Velka is the Goddess of sin and punishment and all that. Isn't Velka supposed to have a bigger role in Dark Souls 2? According to the rumors though. I don't think we have facts yet. This is just a guess. But Velka could possibly be the leader of the new Punishment Covenant. It's possible.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

I had an idea about the new sin covenant. Empty Re: I had an idea about the new sin covenant.

Post by GrinTwist Thu May 16, 2013 10:31 pm

There is the possibility.

In the trailer we see a woman that many have speculated to be Velka. I think it has already been denounced that it's really her though. Personally I don't think we'll see her in the actually game itself. She might just have more influence over the lore we come across in the game.

As far as a new covenant like the Darkmoons goes I think we'll find another one that's a lot like it. It could have originally been made by Velka but is now headed by someone else.

It's true, the possibility of joining the original covenant that punishes the guilty that is lead by Velka is there, but if it were I don't think we'll actually see her.
    Epicfailville
    Epicfailville

I had an idea about the new sin covenant. Empty Re: I had an idea about the new sin covenant.

Post by Epicfailville Thu May 16, 2013 10:44 pm

I really hope they have a sin punishment covenant. I always felt that the Darkmoons where the most interesting covenant. I also hope they fixed the failed invasion with the blue eye orb because I really want to get some efficient punishment going on.
    Gyonimizotetsu
    Gyonimizotetsu
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Gyonimizotetsu Thu May 16, 2013 10:52 pm

I see. A guy can only hope.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Thu May 16, 2013 11:34 pm

Would much rather prefer a Cov that's members FEED off of Sin, not trying to punish it.
    Gyonimizotetsu
    Gyonimizotetsu
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Gyonimizotetsu Thu May 16, 2013 11:42 pm

No, sinners must be murdered, and cleansed of their sin. I love killing sinners. Lol irony.
    chaos4ever181
    chaos4ever181
    Regular
    Regular

Post by chaos4ever181 Fri May 17, 2013 10:14 pm

GrinTwist wrote:There is the possibility.

In the trailer we see a woman that many have speculated to be Velka. I think it has already been denounced that it's really her though. Personally I don't think we'll see her in the actually game itself. She might just have more influence over the lore we come across in the game.

As far as a new covenant like the Darkmoons goes I think we'll find another one that's a lot like it. It could have originally been made by Velka but is now headed by someone else.

It's true, the possibility of joining the original covenant that punishes the guilty that is lead by Velka is there, but if it were I don't think we'll actually see her.

I'm glad the woman in that trailer wasn't Velka. When I think of sin and punishment, I think of a meaner, noble-looking woman who's like a female version of Judge Claude Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame. You know, the kind of person that goes "Burn the sinners with holy fury!" kind of gal. That woman in the announcement trailer did NOT look the part. I'm guessing she's going to be some white-haired, holier-than-thou gal. That's my guess.
    Fayt
    Fayt

Post by Fayt Sun May 19, 2013 7:46 am

Did not they say that the punishment will be carried out by npcs? I think they said it in an interview. I will have to check all the material again in order to confirm it. Unless someone here can happy
    Aevun
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Aevun Sun May 19, 2013 8:52 am

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't it kind of confirmed that the chariot replaces the punishment covenant? I think it was mentioned in the EDGE article a while back.
    Lorrac ESP
    Lorrac ESP
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Lorrac ESP Sun May 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Given the restriction on the people who can be invaded, I always throught this would be way better if it would send you to any zone instead of being restricted looking for sinners in the zone you are.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:02 pm