Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Wheel skeleton strategy

ace5762

Wheel skeleton strategy Empty Wheel skeleton strategy

Post by ace5762 Fri May 17, 2013 10:11 pm

Possibly been discovered before, but I'd like to share a strategy for dispatching wheel skeletons I came across today.
    It requires possessing and being able to use the karmic justice miracle and a high stability shield that lets through a bit of physical damage (Eagle shield is probably the best for this when upgraded).
    I think you already know where this is going- you cast karmic justice, aggro skeletons one or two at a time and just let them run up against your shield, they'll trigger karmic justice and get blasted to death before they break your stamina.
    If you're feeling confident and you've upgraded your shield, you can try and aggro more skeletons at once. As long as you keep them all facing you and you block their initial roll, they should all get blown away. (Remember to keep trying to move forward to keep them pressed up against your shield, if they roll past you, you risk an attack from behind).
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Wheel skeleton strategy Empty Re: Wheel skeleton strategy

Post by Dibsville Fri May 17, 2013 11:31 pm

This would be a great idea if not for the limited castings on KJ.
    Still running past them on normal runs, but I'll definitely remember this on my next Faith playthrough.
    DPSMurphy
    DPSMurphy

Post by DPSMurphy Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Good strat, nowadays I tend to drop down to skip most of the area and summon Leroy Jenkins to kill em. I always let him die before the boss, strictly one-on-one for me... not that Pincushion wasn't easy enough.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:04 pm

On my first build I used all of Tarkus' equipment because he's the coolest thing this planet has ever spawned.

It's as simple as equipping a greatshield, aggroing one of them, and then smacking them once they're done tickling your shield.
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:59 pm

Latitoast wrote:On my first build I used all of Tarkus' equipment because he's the coolest thing this planet has ever spawned.

It's as simple as equipping a greatshield, aggroing one of them, and then smacking them once they're done tickling your shield.
    That works until you get to ng+. Then the $#!7 gets real. I just use a estoc+15 with darkmoon blade, and attack them from behind my shield just as they're starting to attack.
    If you want full on over-kill, you can use the chaos pyros. The lava slays them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:29 am