Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I'll honestly miss the flickering

Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

I'll honestly miss the flickering Empty I'll honestly miss the flickering

Post by Dibsville Sat May 18, 2013 11:46 pm

Even though I hated it, it's kind of like a bad song.
    It grew on me.
    I gave me something to do when I was looking for summoning signs or messages.
    It was like a game of hide and seek with the Resonance Rings. Never knew when you'd find extra power.

I'm going to miss it, even if just a little bit.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

I'll honestly miss the flickering Empty Re: I'll honestly miss the flickering

Post by GrinTwist Sat May 18, 2013 11:49 pm

I'm sure your in a minority on this. The glitch hindered my PVE experience by a lot because I refuse to play offline especially with Kellog.

However, I didn't play much when the flickering glitch became a problem. So maybe I just didn't have enough time to warm up to it.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat May 18, 2013 11:51 pm

I saw it as an extra challenge, and I'll go pretty far to make this game more challenging. I didn't stop playing just because there was a bit of flickering.

Speaking of challenges... I'm almost done with the White Hollow run you posted, just have BoC and Nito left.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Sat May 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Cool, nice job with the run than.

Personally, while I don't mind challenge, some of the bosses that were affected by the glitch just seemed "unfair" in difficulty to me.

Oh well, the glitch is gone anyway.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sun May 19, 2013 12:53 am

Getting pegged by invisible magic in the archives was a major pain, it made that place a lot more annoying. So I'm glad it's gone and PvP magic spammers aren't broken anymore.
    wretchedsausage
    wretchedsausage
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by wretchedsausage Sun May 19, 2013 4:58 am

Dibsville wrote:Even though I hated it, it's kind of like a bad song.
    It grew on me.
    I gave me something to do when I was looking for summoning signs or messages.
    It was like a game of hide and seek with the Resonance Rings. Never knew when you'd find extra power.

I'm going to miss it, even if just a little bit.

I think you are definitely in the minority, but I can understand what you're saying. I personally hate the flickering, because there is nothing worse than trying to fight Kellogg whilst invisible lava covers the ground (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:27 am