Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Wilkinson3424
GrinTwist
Serious_Much
Slarg232
Elifia
Hart
Hatsune Miku
ResIsBestStat
Encore
13 posters

Encore's Apocrypha

Poll

Is this bad?

[ 3 ]
    Encore's Apocrypha - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Encore's Apocrypha - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Encore's Apocrypha - Page 2 I_vote_lcap58%Encore's Apocrypha - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [58%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Encore's Apocrypha - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Encore's Apocrypha - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [17%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Encore's Apocrypha - Page 2 Empty Re: Encore's Apocrypha

Post by Encore Sat May 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Hart wrote:Here are some links
    http://www.hidden-truth.org/aliens/species/annunaki

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/anunnaki/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunnaki

http://www.truthbeknown.com/anunnaki.htm

You may want to take some of it with a grain of salt, as the idea has gained popularity recently with conspiracy theorists and so on.
    But it is an interesting mythos; basically another take on the Sumerian/Babylonian pantheon.

Thank you. I will read them when I am done with the summaries of the Divines, because i´ve already planned them out very carefully
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Sat May 25, 2013 8:52 pm

I have now written half of the summaries for the six divines. If you want to leave me suggestions or ideas, I would prefer you to PM me, but that is not a must and is just a personal preference.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Sun May 26, 2013 1:15 am

I can't say this is bad, there really isn't anything bad about posting something creative, which this would be.

Good read too, personally I would love to know more about this beast that used the light to lure the other animals in.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun May 26, 2013 2:04 am

I give you explicit permission to use me, The God of Righteousness and Guardian of Mortals, in your stories.

ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sun May 26, 2013 5:08 am

I have an idea for Leeroy...
    Leeroy, the Shining Knight
    Leeroy was once a normal human, but he was the strongest of them all, everyone in the human land remembers his incredible feat of killing 1,000 soldiers only armed with a sword and a shield, during a maiden war, Leeroy captured an enemy female soldier who was the smartest general of the opposite army, after one night however he was attacked by Ghan, lord of flame, his right arm and right leg were cut off along with a bit of his torso, Ghan was however surprised by the strong warrior and offered him a place in the Divines.
    Leeroy's missing parts were replaced with bright crystal that was resistant to many forms of magic and gave him the title of "Shining Knight", he also has a crystal halberd and a crystal greatshield. In the Maiden Wars he prefers a maiden that loves him since he never found true love before. Leeroy is the weakest of the Divines since he received his powers and wasn't born with them.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sun May 26, 2013 8:36 am

ResIsBestStat wrote:I have an idea for Leeroy...
    Leeroy was once a normal human, but he was the strongest of them all, everyone in the human land remembers his incredible feat of killing 1,000 soldiers only armed with a sword and a shield, during a maiden war, Leeroy captured an enemy female soldier who was the smartest general of the opposite army, after one night however he was attacked by Ghan, lord of flame, his right arm and right leg were cut off along with a bit of his torso, Ghan was however surprised by the strong warrior and offered him a place in the Divines.
    Leeroy's missing parts were replaced with bright crystal that was resistant to many forms of magic and gave him the title of "Shining Knight", he also has a crystal halberd and a crystal greatshield. In the Maiden Wars he prefers a maiden that loves him since he never found true love before. Leeroy is the weakest of the Divines since he received his powers and wasn't born with them.

It was a great idea, and i could easily work that in, but it brings the problem of the earlier fact that SIX divines rose from the eagle beast. But maybe i could rewrite that part and make it so that five divines, or maybe make him the seventh and make up another?
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sun May 26, 2013 8:47 am

Tehdoomgrasp wrote:

It was a great idea, and i could easily work that in, but it brings the problem of the earlier fact that SIX divines rose from the eagle beast. But maybe i could rewrite that part and make it so that five divines, or maybe make him the seventh and make up another?

Make it 5 divines, 5 is a popular number like 3 so I think that would work
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sun May 26, 2013 8:55 am

ResIsBestStat wrote:
    Tehdoomgrasp wrote:

Make it 5 divines, 5 is a popular number like 3 so I think that would work

I made it so, the spoiler title is of course still "6" divines, but i just changed the other times 6 divines is mentioned to five divines. In the case of Muriu, she was mocked before Leeroy arose to the status of divine...

Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sun May 26, 2013 12:44 pm

I am done with the summaries of the divines. Some are longer than others, that is because the longer ones back story opens up for more information and such.

I have not yet decided what to write about next, please come with suggestions.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun May 26, 2013 1:54 pm

Write about how the Mighty Wilks, God of War, Who lost his statues as a deity but still watches over his warriors.

Or the Peasant Wilks, who was chosen by the Gods as their mighty paladin, and vanquisher of evil!

Or the King Wilks, King of the Ancient Kingdom of Anor Londu. (Not related to Anor Londo in any way.)

Or the Bartender Wilks- Never mind that story isn't for everyone.

And last but not least, Sir Knight Wilks, of the round table in Camelot!

Encore's Apocrypha - Page 2 Images15
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sun May 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:Write about how the Mighty Wilks, God of War, Who lost his statues as a deity but still watches over his warriors.

Or the Peasant Wilks, who was chosen by the Gods as their mighty paladin, and vanquisher of evil!

Or the King Wilks, King of the Ancient Kingdom of Anor Londu. (Not related to Anor Londo in any way.)

Totally ripping off this idea and gaining profit! MAUHAHAHAH!
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sun May 26, 2013 2:10 pm

ResIsBestStat wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:Write about how the Mighty Wilks, God of War, Who lost his statues as a deity but still watches over his warriors.

And i´ll make an unlicensed movie and make all the monies.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sun May 26, 2013 2:19 pm

Tehdoomgrasp wrote:
    ResIsBestStat wrote:

And i´ll make an unlicensed movie and make all the monies.

Since your movies were so good I'll make unlicensed comic books and videogames of that movie and gain even more profit than before!
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sun May 26, 2013 2:24 pm

I already have all the monies, there is no more on the face of the planet.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Wed May 29, 2013 6:41 am

The part about The Void, Demons and the Primal beast is finished.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Wed May 29, 2013 9:36 am

I had a suggestion for elemental phenomena
    When a severely unbalanced thing happens, like fire burning not half of the world, but a quarter and half of it, an Anomaly will appear. Anomalies are considered to be "nature's will to keep balance", Anomalies look like small balls of magic with spikes that blind everything that looks at them directly. Many have discussed that Anomalies are possibly stronger than the Divines, everyone still remembers when half of the world was about to be cut off in the First Maiden War, but an Anomaly came and suddenly returned everything to normal. There are two types of Anomalies, one of order and one of chaos, order Anomalies are of a bright white color and mostly bring order to the world while chaos Anomalies destroy objects in the world. Both Anomalies should be left alone or the balance of the world will possibly shift.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Wed May 29, 2013 4:46 pm

ResIsBestStat wrote:I had a suggestion for elemental phenomena
    When a severely unbalanced thing happens, like fire burning not half of the world, but a quarter and half of it, an Anomaly will appear. Anomalies are considered to be "nature's will to keep balance", Anomalies look like small balls of magic with spikes that blind everything that looks at them directly. Many have discussed that Anomalies are possibly stronger than the Divines, everyone still remembers when half of the world was about to be cut off in the First Maiden War, but an Anomaly came and suddenly returned everything to normal. There are two types of Anomalies, one of order and one of chaos, order Anomalies are of a bright white color and mostly bring order to the world while chaos Anomalies destroy objects in the world. Both Anomalies should be left alone or the balance of the world will possibly shift.

I am sorry, But i already decided what to do with the elemental phenomena, with inspiration from TheArchmage, Your idea is very good, but does not fit that. Now if you look later in the page there is a place called "The Charred Land". Your ideas fit very good there, and I will try to work them into the segment. The part about elemental phenomena is soon done, and if you want please give feedback about it.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:19 am

I actually need some help. The spoilering is working really strange, whenever I spoiler it becomes like this: [spoiler:2a67=general facts about being a magician

Even though I do just as I am supposed to. And If I make new parts and spoiler them this one works out right and one of them is f*cked up
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:06 pm

The summaries of the schools of magi are done.

I will be busy with school until Wednesday, so updates will be slow.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:29 pm

I have a suggestion for healing and disease...
    During the ancient times, humans were fragile little beings, they quickly succumbed to normal fevers and colds, that's when people attempted to cure these diseases with herbs and potions, but most importantly...magic.
    Only the Divines know when these healing arts were created since men lost all history about how they were born, the healing arts however are powerful and it seems that only select people can be healers, usually crossbreeds or the youngest member of the family, the healer must also be kind and gentle with all living things, if a child is born with green eyes and brown hair, it's usually a sign that the child will become a powerful healer. However every form of magic has a darker form, healing's chaotic nature is disease, the same thing that healing was supposed to prevent. Every healer can evocate disease if they understand the diseases they cure well enough, however some healers who didn't control their magic caused great pestilence in some countries, because of that it's illegal to practice disease unless supervised by a skilled healer.
    Healing is the only magic with no elemental phenomena, but if nature is considered, perhaps the growth of fauna and flora is nature's elemental phenomena?
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:34 pm

ResIsBestStat wrote:I have a suggestion for healing and disease...
    During the ancient times, humans were fragile little beings, they quickly succumbed to normal fevers and colds, that's when people attempted to cure these diseases with herbs and potions, but most importantly...magic.
    Only the Divines know when these healing arts were created since men lost all history about how they were born, the healing arts however are powerful and it seems that only select people can be healers, usually crossbreeds or the youngest member of the family, the healer must also be kind and gentle with all living things, if a child is born with green eyes and brown hair, it's usually a sign that the child will become a powerful healer. However every form of magic has a darker form, healing's chaotic nature is disease, the same thing that healing was supposed to prevent. Every healer can evocate disease if they understand the diseases they cure well enough, however some healers who didn't control their magic caused great pestilence in some countries, because of that it's illegal to practice disease unless supervised by a skilled healer.
    Healing is the only magic with no elemental phenomena, but if nature is considered, perhaps the growth of fauna and flora is nature's elemental phenomena?

Now I´ve written this and saved it down, But I wrote it to you in a PM for feedback.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:12 pm

If I may say something about the magic part, necromancy and healing have gone hand in hand in many stories involving the subject, while also necromancy isn't always considered inherently evil or relating to shadows. The spirit portion is a whole different subject from pure necromancy, so perhaps you could leave the part of necromancy with spirits and put in for the healing part about how healing can also be a form of necromancy? I also noticed there was no mention of glamours or illusions, which is a big part of what made some people known as wizards. Also, for purposes of that most people don't know this, I wish to inquire if these people are mages or wizards? A mage is someone that can use magic without a catalyst of some sort, use it at will, and can usually cast many small spells that are effective. Wizards on the other hand require catalysts of some sort to cast their magic, and usually will have larger, more complicated spells that can be more devastating. It doesn't always matter what catalyst they have. In fact in one story I read someone cast glamours and charms simply by rubbing his ring. There are many other little categories regarding this but I do not wish to bore you with things that most likely will not be relevant.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:19 pm

I´ve changed my name on the forum.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:10 pm

SirArchmage wrote:If I may say something about the magic part, necromancy and healing have gone hand in hand in many stories involving the subject, while also necromancy isn't always considered inherently evil or relating to shadows. The spirit portion is a whole different subject from pure necromancy, so perhaps you could leave the part of necromancy with spirits and put in for the healing part about how healing can also be a form of necromancy? I also noticed there was no mention of glamours or illusions, which is a big part of what made some people known as wizards. Also, for purposes of that most people don't know this, I wish to inquire if these people are mages or wizards? A mage is someone that can use magic without a catalyst of some sort, use it at will, and can usually cast many small spells that are effective. Wizards on the other hand require catalysts of some sort to cast their magic, and usually will have larger, more complicated spells that can be more devastating. It doesn't always matter what catalyst they have. In fact in one story I read someone cast glamours and charms simply by rubbing his ring. There are many other little categories regarding this but I do not wish to bore you with things that most likely will not be relevant.

Necromancy: Necromancy /ˈnɛkrɵˌmænsi/ is a claimed form of magic involving communication with the deceased – either by summoning their spirit as an apparition or raising them bodily – for the purpose of divination, imparting the means to foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge. The term may sometimes be used in a more general sense to refer to black magic or witchcraft.

I never once mention that necromancy is evil, and that it is only considered "Shadow" because where it´s patron divine resides, though with a little revising of the text. IF you have any ideas of how you would like to change please feel free to take the text and revise it. If you do, Of course I would make a shout out in the text (This is in no way a demand and just an offering from a fellow to another.)
    I honestly had a very hard time with writing about necromancy, as similar stories have existed in actual myths and legends, making it hard for me to take inspiration from a single source.

They are a "combination" of both, using catalysts to cast more efficient. More on the will come up later in the magic section. I have actually a very interesting idea on how channeling magic works, and I mentioned the so called "incantations" a little.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:32 pm

Necromancy: Necromancy /ˈnɛkrɵˌmænsi/ is a claimed form of magic involving communication with the deceased – either by summoning their spirit as an apparition or raising them bodily – for the purpose of divination, imparting the means to foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge. The term may sometimes be used in a more general sense to refer to black magic or witchcraft.

I never once mention that necromancy is evil, and that it is only considered "Shadow" because where it´s patron divine resides, though with a little revising of the text. IF you have any ideas of how you would like to change please feel free to take the text and revise it. If you do, Of course I would make a shout out in the text (This is in no way a demand and just an offering from a fellow to another.)
    I honestly had a very hard time with writing about necromancy, as similar stories have existed in actual myths and legends, making it hard for me to take inspiration from a single source.

They are a "combination" of both, using catalysts to cast more efficient. More on the will come up later in the magic section. I have actually a very interesting idea on how channeling magic works, and I mentioned the so called "incantations" a little.
    To be quite honest I am at that stage of no sleep where I might be saying something completely stupid or completely genius and I have no idea which one, so apologies for any inaccuracies I made. Also, that combination thing is fairly interesting, as I hardly see it ever implemented in anything regarding magic. It is always they are all mages or all wizards, hardly ever an in-between.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:23 pm