Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Lord of Ash
BeeSeaEss
Dutchy
AlphaTrol
twilightwarwolf
shadowzninjaz
Wilkinson3424
Jansports
Ahhotep1
AshLumi
14 posters

Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting

AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting - Page 5 Empty Re: Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting

Post by AshLumi Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:54 am

Everyone we have a new special up for Xbox live players
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting - Page 5 Empty Re: Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:18 pm

If any member from the sunlight coalition orders a piece of gear, PM me what you need back and ill pay it up, and I actually have some gear to order myself. (I can actually mule all of this to my toon if you want, and throw in some stuff for the service, but if you really want to give me it at such a low level then be my guest. Ill still pay you anything.)

Armor of Thorns
    Havel's Leggings
    Chaos Blade
    Grass Crest Shield
    Dark Hand
    Dark Silver Tracer
    Havel's Ring
    Hornet's Ring

Like I said ill mule all of this, so if you have a low level toon anywhere I can just pass it through you, but if you want to trade it downwards somehow let me know, Ill pay anything reasonable for this service. This is going to my Gravelord Wilks account.

(For the Guerrilla Warfare event ^_^)
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:28 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:If any member from the sunlight coalition orders a piece of gear, PM me what you need back and ill pay it up, and I actually have some gear to order myself. (I can actually mule all of this to my toon if you want, and throw in some stuff for the service, but if you really want to give me it at such a low level then be my guest. Ill still pay you anything.)

Armor of Thorns
    Havel's Leggings
    Chaos Blade
    Grass Crest Shield
    Dark Hand
    Dark Silver Tracer
    Havel's Ring
    Hornet's Ring

Like I said ill mule all of this, so if you have a low level toon anywhere I can just pass it through you, but if you want to trade it downwards somehow let me know, Ill pay anything reasonable for this service. This is going to my Gravelord Wilks account.

(For the Guerrilla Warfare event ^_^)
    I can help you now that Twi is on a vacation. Hit me a message on psn when you are online.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Just to let you know guys, on the ps3 side i can help with pleasure all the items that you are may running low.

Just hit me up if theres any need i would be more than happy to help in any way i can biggrin
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:48 am

the PS3 side could use some help while twi is on vacation demon. Anything you can provide will be welcomed.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:31 pm

Give me a list of things you want and ill give you as much as possible when we meet up.
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:33 pm

wilks we might need some help on the ps3 side. Seems like they are the only ones having any luck with business
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:04 pm

ok attention all store staff. The MoV will be getting 25% off all gear as a gesture of goodwill from the exiled
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:27 am

Wilks, i'll give you the stuff you need and you can discuss with twi or ash on the repayment.
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:49 am

anything you need just ask and you shall recive
    brosidon84

Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting - Page 5 Empty my psn is brosidon84 my SL is 120

Post by brosidon84 Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:49 pm

can i get fhe pyromancy black flame and alot of green blossoms
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:15 pm

brosidon84 wrote:can i get fhe pyromancy black flame and alot of green blossoms

Can not give spells.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:52 pm

brosidon84 wrote:can i get fhe pyromancy black flame and alot of green blossoms

Heya!! I have pm'd you, my friend! happy

Robs is right...but don't forget you can get all the gear you need to make your Exiled Build(s) and The Exiled Covenant will foot the bill!
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Ash please Pm me with everything of what you need, i will get em right away for you 

big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:56 pm