Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Games of E3 2013

Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The Games of E3 2013 Empty The Games of E3 2013

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:11 am

What did you see that impressed you and made you want more?

What did you see that left you unimpressed?

Are there any titles that are going on your Must Own List?

Can we all agree that the Xbone is a *** train-wreck?

Thoughts?

Opinions?

DISCUSS!!!

Of all the games that were shown today I have three standouts.

One was BF4, which I felt really delivered with it's multiplayer debut, DAT DESTRUCTION!

Two was Titanfall, a mech game that actually looks fun to play (In this Day and age I'll take what I can get). Currently exclusive to the Xbone, but rumor has it that it'll come out for the PS4 eventually, so fingers crossed.

Three was The Division, which looks kinda like a cross between Watch Dogs and Ghost Recon, it left me genuinely impressed.
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The Games of E3 2013 Empty Re: The Games of E3 2013

Post by Argetlam350 Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 am

The Crew has impressed me, looks like a Burnout MMO and I love the Burnout series so can't wait to see more of The Crew.
    But most of the games that impressed me are the ones that we didn't see much besides trailers. Games like Battlefront, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Kingdom Hearts 3, Mirror's Edge 2, and of course Dark Souls 2.
    I also enjoyed the Titanfall stuff that was shown during Microsoft's press conference. Also what they did show of Destiny. I have been on the edge with Destiny, unsure about it but what they showed peaked my interests.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:07 am