Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hacker help.

SleazyCookie
    SleazyCookie

Hacker help. Empty Hacker help.

Post by SleazyCookie Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:22 am

Hey, i just ran into another hacker... He killed me before i could DC, that isnt the problem though. The problem is my stats have gone back to the basic "Hunter" stats, even though i am SL 42. Is there any way to change it back? I've only recorded his stun lock (Shot infinate crossbow bolts at me) and him killing me with a BS+ the "Drain Humanity" msg.
    SleazyCookie
    SleazyCookie

Hacker help. Empty Re: Hacker help.

Post by SleazyCookie Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:15 pm

Well, i'm just going to assume i am F**ked, so I am going to relevel. Had so much items though D:

Does anyone want to Trade me DarkmoonBow or Soul of Gwyndolin for some Humanity? (Will try to farm / level as fast as i can)

Edit: Actually maybe Mule the main items from my first Hunter? big grin
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:45 pm

There's quite a few threads about this. Before posting a new thread, you should check the forum first bud. Yes you are screwed. And if you mean mule as in a transfer from 1 to another, you should ask that in help section. You will get a better response. Make sure to put your sl and that you're on pc
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:59 pm

What twig said. That was a glitch/hack that was exploited on the consoles as well. It was one of the reasons for the latest patch. Your build is ruined; I'm sorry. Restart, ask for help in the Trading forum: https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/f8-trading-and-player-help

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:03 pm