Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Intro theme played by me on the piano!

PolarisStar
    PolarisStar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Intro theme played by me on the piano! Empty Intro theme played by me on the piano!

Post by PolarisStar Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Intro theme played by me on the piano! Empty Re: Intro theme played by me on the piano!

Post by Dibsville Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:55 pm

10/10, added to my playlist.
    PolarisStar
    PolarisStar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Intro theme played by me on the piano! Empty Re: Intro theme played by me on the piano!

Post by PolarisStar Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:55 pm

Dibsville wrote:10/10, added to my playlist.

Proper Bow
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:26 am

That was brilliant! cheers
    Dogwelder
    Dogwelder
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dogwelder Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:43 am

Very, very cool. Great job.

I'm a huge fan of the Demon's Souls soundtrack, more so than Dark Souls, even. The latter is very good, but I find the DES soundtrack more varied and interesting.
    PolarisStar
    PolarisStar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by PolarisStar Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:17 pm

Dogwelder wrote:Very, very cool. Great job.

I'm a huge fan of the Demon's Souls soundtrack, more so than Dark Souls, even. The latter is very good, but I find the DES soundtrack more varied and interesting.

biggrin

I enjoyed the Demon´s soundtrack, but the boss fight themes are a bit on the weak side. I mean, the only theme I can even remember now is the Astraea one. That´s maybe the reason why the changed composers for Dark Souls.
    Dogwelder
    Dogwelder
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dogwelder Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Yeah, the Maiden Astraea track is a great one. I also really like the Old Monk music.

But my hands-down favourite has to be the Nexus music. Every time I start Demon's Souls again after however long a break I've had from the game since the previous time I played it, that music always takes me back to the very first time I played the game. Soothing, haunting, melancholy - in short, brilliant.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:28 am