Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
skarekrow13
WaffleGuy
HereticForLife
TehInfamousAmos
eminusx
TheWanderer101
Adrian21
Elite Knight
ResIsBestStat
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
RANT
correojon
SadPanda
17 posters

Imagine Dark Souls 2 as Another Genre, and Post Results

WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Imagine Dark Souls 2 as Another Genre, and Post Results - Page 2 Empty Re: Imagine Dark Souls 2 as Another Genre, and Post Results

Post by WaffleGuy Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:03 pm

ResIsBestStat wrote:Did you just quote your own post? Such nerve!

I was trying to make that medieval meme picture, but I never even looked it up before. I might not have been able to pull it off silly
    phastings
    phastings
    Addicted
    Addicted

Imagine Dark Souls 2 as Another Genre, and Post Results - Page 2 Empty Re: Imagine Dark Souls 2 as Another Genre, and Post Results

Post by phastings Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:04 pm

@Carphil: Soulsvania - Age of the Dark!

- I was going to mention this, but u beat me to the punch lol, so ill elaborate. A dark souls spin-off, 2d side scroll rpg like castlevania: symphony of the night, except same dks difficulty and atmosphere, same combat mechanics minus those dependant on 3d elements, and of course co-op & pvp.. Would make an Epic ps vita game!
    Elite Knight
    Elite Knight
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elite Knight Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:55 pm

ResIsBestStat wrote:I'm surprised that no-one said this, but a Dark Souls sci-fi would be good.
    I was thinking that a lone astronaut was trapped in an abandoned planet, the place is very lonely, in fact the player will rarely encounter friendly NPC's and the Firelink Shrine of this game has no NPC's resting nearby, making it even more lonely.
    Combat would be the same with melee weapons, but another additions are guns that are both fast and damaging, however to balance pvp and pve, you can only get a finite amount of bullets in the game.
    Enemies should be creepy and fit the space theme.

You mean, like.......Dead Souls? >.>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:57 am