Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

    Confessions

    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1863
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2013-03-25
    Age : 21
    Location : I'm homeless

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by ResIsBestStat on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:21 am

    Tolvo wrote:See what is important to me though is actually being able to create life, so surgery like that just isn't enough for me personally.
    You can still do that, it's called cloning.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 27
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by Serious_Much on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:25 am

    ResIsBestStat wrote:
    Tolvo wrote:See what is important to me though is actually being able to create life, so surgery like that just isn't enough for me personally.
    You can still do that, it's called cloning.
    Yeah because cloning is widely successfully practiced and legal bounce 


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    Confessions - Page 18 2CfmPib PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1863
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2013-03-25
    Age : 21
    Location : I'm homeless

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by ResIsBestStat on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:43 am

    Serious_Much wrote:
    ResIsBestStat wrote:
    Tolvo wrote:See what is important to me though is actually being able to create life, so surgery like that just isn't enough for me personally.
    You can still do that, it's called cloning.
    Yeah because cloning is widely successfully practiced and legal bounce 
    I never said that it was safe and legal
    lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 491
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-08-11
    Location : The T.A.R.D.I.S.

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by lonewolf on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:01 pm

    i actualy like res6.
    Confessions - Page 18 What_i10


    _________________
    XBL: lone wolf 986
    Ask and you shal know.
    Confessions - Page 18 Dark_s11
    MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 100
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2013-06-20
    Age : 27
    Location : The Abyss

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by MikailArksot on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:06 pm

    I don't like the Matrix trilogy nor either Stars Wars trilogy.


    _________________
    "You can't be the best at something without being the worst at it, too."
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

    Posts : 13287
    Reputation : 542
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 27
    Location : The Forest, Illinois

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by Tolvo on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:16 pm

    I don't like the Matrix Trilogy either, but I love the first Matrix film.

    Also cloning isn't me creating life with my own body, so no what I want doesn't exist yet.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1863
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2013-03-25
    Age : 21
    Location : I'm homeless

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by ResIsBestStat on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:16 pm

    I actually dislike Thief a bit because of its awful map and unrealistic approach on stealth (A guard not seeing you while you are near his goddamn face just because you are in the shadows, really?) and to this day I have not been able to beat it.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 30
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:47 pm

    I dislike fighting games.

    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2424
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2013-06-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Sitting next to Encore... "watching television"

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by Soul of Stray Demon on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:49 pm

    GrinTwist wrote:
    Tolvo wrote:No sarcasm, I've always wished I was born with the necessary organs to give birth to another living thing.  Something I'll never get to do.  People have also always told me I'm a very feminine person, but I was born a man and there's nothing that can be done about that.
    Same thing with me Tolvo, I always was more feminine then most when I was growing up. I've also had fantasies about being a mother too.

    I'm actually working out things right now so I can get surgeries for a transition later on right now.
    Hmm, *decides to reveal something about her*.


    I was born male, but I identify as female. soo. yeah.


    _________________
    Confessions - Page 18 Tt10022611fltt


    http://www.obviousvirusheredon%27tclick.com/
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1863
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2013-03-25
    Age : 21
    Location : I'm homeless

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by ResIsBestStat on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:51 pm

    Soul of Stray Demon wrote:
    GrinTwist wrote:
    Tolvo wrote:No sarcasm, I've always wished I was born with the necessary organs to give birth to another living thing.  Something I'll never get to do.  People have also always told me I'm a very feminine person, but I was born a man and there's nothing that can be done about that.
    Same thing with me Tolvo, I always was more feminine then most when I was growing up. I've also had fantasies about being a mother too.

    I'm actually working out things right now so I can get surgeries for a transition later on right now.
    Hmm, *decides to reveal something about her*.


    I was born male, but I identify as female. soo. yeah.
    Confessions - Page 18 9k=
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2424
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2013-06-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Sitting next to Encore... "watching television"

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by Soul of Stray Demon on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:53 pm

    Actually has nothing to do with being homosexual, I mostly prefer females myself (even though I do like boys somewhat too). A transgender lesbian. laughing


    Last edited by Soul of Stray Demon on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Confessions - Page 18 Tt10022611fltt


    http://www.obviousvirusheredon%27tclick.com/
    avatar
    mddwg

    Posts : 8
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-08-12

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by mddwg on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:59 am

    you cant cold turkey benzos....dunno why this s***t is legal and prescribed so easily.ive had a lot of experiences in 23 years and never craved for anything but those things took 3 years of my life(only dark souls can lol)
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4239
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 29
    Location : Sweet Devil

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by Hatsune Miku on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:34 am

    mddwg wrote:you cant cold turkey benzos....dunno why this s***t is legal and prescribed so easily.ive had a lot of experiences in 23 years and never craved for anything but those things took 3 years of my life(only dark souls can lol)
    What's a benzos?


    _________________
    Confessions - Page 18 Hatsun18
    Signature created by me, Hatsune Miku.
    tigab95
    tigab95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 481
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2013-08-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Canada

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by tigab95 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:39 am

    Soul of Stray Demon wrote:Actually has nothing to do with being ***, I mostly prefer females myself. A transgender lesbian. laughing
    thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up


    _________________
    XBOX GamerTag : tigab95 


    if anyone want to Coop Praise the Sun or PVP   Duel
    tigab95
    tigab95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 481
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2013-08-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Canada

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by tigab95 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:43 am

    Its not much of a shame but ..... Im fat ......wow what a terrible secret silly


    _________________
    XBOX GamerTag : tigab95 


    if anyone want to Coop Praise the Sun or PVP   Duel
    avatar
    mddwg

    Posts : 8
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-08-12

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by mddwg on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:31 am

    Vinyl Scratch wrote:
    mddwg wrote:you cant cold turkey benzos....dunno why this s***t is legal and prescribed so easily.ive had a lot of experiences in 23 years and never craved for anything but those things took 3 years of my life(only dark souls can lol)
    What's a benzos?
    benzodiazepines like diazepam,lorazepam,etc.Prescription drugs for sleep disorder and anxiety.You might know them as xanax,valium,ativan and a lot more.a *** hell on hearth if abused.


    Last edited by mddwg on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong typing)
    tigab95
    tigab95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 481
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2013-08-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Canada

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by tigab95 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:45 pm

    I think Ive got serious psychological problems , no more details ........


    _________________
    XBOX GamerTag : tigab95 


    if anyone want to Coop Praise the Sun or PVP   Duel
    avatar
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3306
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Age : 27

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by Marino. on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:52 pm

    tigab95 wrote:I think Ive got serious psychological problems , no more details ........
    Okay .
    tigab95
    tigab95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 481
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2013-08-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Canada

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by tigab95 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:56 pm

    Marino. wrote:
    tigab95 wrote:I think Ive got serious psychological problems , no more details ........
    Okay .
    Im not very good to confess silly


    _________________
    XBOX GamerTag : tigab95 


    if anyone want to Coop Praise the Sun or PVP   Duel
    avatar
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3306
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Age : 27

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by Marino. on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:24 pm

    Maybe there isn't anything to confess ? 
    People often make Problems when there are none (not saying you are) especially on the Internet .
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 253
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2013-08-02
    Age : 21
    Location : All over the damn place.

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by Bassman Bob on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:38 pm

    I spend a lot of time on 420chan.


    _________________
    G|-------0-2-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------0-2----------------------------------|
    D|-2-4------4-2-0-2-4-5--5-2---------2-4-----------0-2--2-------------------------2---0--4-0-2--2-4------4-2-0-2-4-5--5-2--------------------|
    A|---------------------------------5-4-0-5-----5-4-2-4----------4-2-1-----2--5-2-4---4----------------------------------------------5-4--0--------|
    E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------22--------------------------------------------------------------------------|

    Disciple of the Exiled of Ariamis.
    GT: JazzBlaster J
    avatar
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3306
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Age : 27

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by Marino. on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:44 pm

    Bassman Bob wrote:I spend a lot of time on 420chan.
    /v/ I suppose ?

    I know 420 is something about games, but i can't really keep track of the newest trends anymore lol
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4317
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2013-05-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by Encore on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:48 pm

    I hate my voice. If there is anything I hate about myself, it is my voice.


    _________________
    It is all like the repeating drip of thickening oil...

    Song of Myself
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 253
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2013-08-02
    Age : 21
    Location : All over the damn place.

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by Bassman Bob on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:43 pm

    Marino. wrote:
    Bassman Bob wrote:I spend a lot of time on 420chan.
    /v/ I suppose ?

    I know 420 is something about games, but i can't really keep track of the newest trends anymore lol
    Yeah, and /nc/ too. Some real creativity going on at the yakui thread.


    _________________
    G|-------0-2-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------0-2----------------------------------|
    D|-2-4------4-2-0-2-4-5--5-2---------2-4-----------0-2--2-------------------------2---0--4-0-2--2-4------4-2-0-2-4-5--5-2--------------------|
    A|---------------------------------5-4-0-5-----5-4-2-4----------4-2-1-----2--5-2-4---4----------------------------------------------5-4--0--------|
    E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------22--------------------------------------------------------------------------|

    Disciple of the Exiled of Ariamis.
    GT: JazzBlaster J
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4239
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 29
    Location : Sweet Devil

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by Hatsune Miku on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:20 pm

    Bassman Bob wrote:
    Marino. wrote:
    Bassman Bob wrote:I spend a lot of time on 420chan.
    /v/ I suppose ?

    I know 420 is something about games, but i can't really keep track of the newest trends anymore lol
    Yeah, and /nc/ too. Some real creativity going on at the yakui thread.
    *is lost*


    _________________
    Confessions - Page 18 Hatsun18
    Signature created by me, Hatsune Miku.

    Sponsored content

    Confessions - Page 18 Empty Re: Confessions

    Post by Sponsored content


      Community Articles

      Current date/time is Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:45 pm