Check out the Rules:
• Max SL 100
• You must dual wield any combination of the Estoc, Rapier, Velka's Rapier or Ricard's Rapier
• No 2-handing a weapon at any time
• Your chest, arm and leg armor must all be zero poise
• You must wear a helmet with poise, but NOT Havel's
• Wolf, Leo, Hornet & Dark Wood Grain rings are forbidden
• No item usage whatsoever (flasks, humanity, green blossoms, buffs, etc.)
• No rolling
• Stay on the bridge, in front of and facing your opponent at all times (yes, this means no back-stabs)
• And of course... no castings!
Yep... that's right: no buffs, no dark bead spam, lagged out pursuers or CSS, no magic whatsoever! Our rules nerf everything anyone ever complains about! Flipping, turtle-ing, roll-poking, spears, katanas, poise stacking, poise-stabbing, roll-stabbing... ALL backstabs are prohibited!! There's nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.
Also, anything to do with Giant Dad is prohibited. The armor setup is inverted (helm and no body armor) and family masks, large weapons, shields, castings and two-handing weapons are all explicitly or inherently prohibited. The only thing you could do is stack endurance. Finally, you don't have to tell anyone you leveled up dexterity, but you better get it to 12 in a rapier only competition!
So, if you claim to be any kind of duelists; unless you have a note from the doctor -- you have no excuse not to show up!
Last edited by Hugh_G_Johnson on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total