Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
befowler
skarekrow13
6 posters

Demon's Souls: the game that keeps on giving

Dogwelder
    Dogwelder
    Addicted
    Addicted

Demon's Souls: the game that keeps on giving - Page 2 Empty Re: Demon's Souls: the game that keeps on giving

Post by Dogwelder Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:15 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:I never really looked at the manual that came with the game. I didn't realize how helpful it is. Related to that, I knew there was something on the reverse of the case cover but only today took it out to really see it. Absolutely amazing concept art.

Yeah, the detail in that artwork is stunning.

One thing I noticed about the manual is that in the standard edition of the game, it's in black-and-white, but in the Black Phantom Edition (such a sweet edition and well worth making the effort to find and buy if you're a big fan of the game) the manual is in full-colour. So unlike in the standard edition, in the BP Edition manual you can actually tell the difference between the menu symbols that are identical in design but different in colour.
    Sleeprocket
    Sleeprocket

Demon's Souls: the game that keeps on giving - Page 2 Empty Re: Demon's Souls: the game that keeps on giving

Post by Sleeprocket Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:48 am

Without the manual i would have been lost.Too bad most games dont do good manuals anymore.Just remember the Crash Bandicoot,or Donkey Kong Manuals happy.Too bad i dont have anything to really contribute to this thread with new stuff,but i really like the stuff you found so far!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:39 pm