Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Too lazy for Mask Of The Father. Anyone care to trade? [PC, SL53]

Emvidasch
    Emvidasch

Too lazy for Mask Of The Father. Anyone care to trade? [PC, SL53] Empty Too lazy for Mask Of The Father. Anyone care to trade? [PC, SL53]

Post by Emvidasch Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Hey all.

Unfortunately I didn't get the Mask of the Father on the Pinwheel boss kill and I don't want to bother going all the way through the Tomb of the Giants to get it. So anyone care to get me one? It's only 8000 souls from Patches if you've unlocked him already. Can anyone spare that. I don't really have anything valuable to trade. I got some solid Humanity and Green Herbs if you want that. I can also happily part with my Mask of the Mother so it will no longer remind me of my failure :3

Anyway feel free to reply. I have yet to go through the Archives and Lost Izalith. I also didn't kill Priscilla in the Painted World. I don't know if that means the world is still open for invasions as the area boss is still alive, but that's also an option if the answer is yes.
    I don't know the most common way to trade stuff but it'll work itself out, no?

Just let me know. GT: Emvidasch
    Genusi
    Genusi

Too lazy for Mask Of The Father. Anyone care to trade? [PC, SL53] Empty Re: Too lazy for Mask Of The Father. Anyone care to trade? [PC, SL53]

Post by Genusi Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Hey there Emvidasch, I actually have Mask of the Father, dropped from Pinwheel that I can part with for a solid humanity. I'm SL 70 though, so I'm not sure whether we can trade or if we have any common areas to visit. I've yet to get through Tomb of the Giants and all other areas for lord souls. 

LMK
    Emvidasch
    Emvidasch

Too lazy for Mask Of The Father. Anyone care to trade? [PC, SL53] Empty Re: Too lazy for Mask Of The Father. Anyone care to trade? [PC, SL53]

Post by Emvidasch Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:37 pm

Genusi wrote:Hey there Emvidasch, I actually have Mask of the Father, dropped from Pinwheel that I can part with for a solid humanity. I'm SL 70 though, so I'm not sure whether we can trade or if we have any common areas to visit. I've yet to get through Tomb of the Giants and all other areas for lord souls. 

LMK
    Thought no one would answer. I can easily get to your level, no problem. I too have to go through the Tomb of the Giants so we can easily arrange a trade there. I can give you a few solid humanities. Should have some in stock :PAnyway add me on GFWL and when we're both on we can just head to the Tomb of the Giants' bonfire happy

I hope hearing from you soon.Joy
    Genusi
    Genusi

Post by Genusi Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:34 pm

What's your GFWL name so I can add up?
    Emvidasch
    Emvidasch

Post by Emvidasch Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:11 am

Genusi wrote:What's your GFWL name so I can add up?
    It's the same as my name here: Emvidasch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:38 pm