Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+60
SlintEastwood
raecor14
xB_WEEZYx
255gecko
SolaireOfAstora
OminousSquaffle
Myztyrio
MikailArksot
Carphil
tigab95
Fayt
twigsterxd
Dr__Awkward
SageOfToads123
IIdoneus
DOOM996
Paragon
Ishiotzin
Undiscovery
Forum Pirate
GrinTwist
Soul of Stray Demon
Back Lot Basher
gateslol7
TheMeInTeam
ResIsBestStat
FinPeku
Avenger649
Tolvo
reim0027
Soris Ice Goldwing
Phoenix Rising
deadagain
Bassman Bob
Animaaal
robsthedon
ViralEnsign_
shadowzninjaz
Jansports
Pilgrim34
Wilkinson3424
Ghadis_God
Saturday-Saint
Lord of Ash
Latitoast
cerealaire
Serious_Much
goober0331
Cronotis
elloguvnas
Leet
jaythibodeau
X3RR0STR0N
Sneezer
ChizFreak
Sentiel
KrazykevS10
Devokai
Ba22crow
Dibsville
64 posters

Least favorite type of player?

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Least favorite type of player? - Page 5 Empty Re: Least favorite type of player?

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:37 pm

I hate when i get called a hacker yet i totally did not use any.

Not my fault i just outplayed u, just cause ur using like the all easiest stuff to win that doesnt mean u cant lose.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Least favorite type of player? - Page 5 Empty Re: Least favorite type of player?

Post by Leet Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:49 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:I hate when i get called a hacker yet i totally did not use any.

Not my fault i just outplayed u, just cause ur using like the all easiest stuff to win that doesnt mean u cant lose.

"All of the easiest stuff to win" consists of DWGR + roll bsing. I'm sure the whole forum can agree.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:00 am

It is possible to narrow down majority of PvP players into three categories.

Duel - Those that want a nice, clean 1v1 fight. Some of these may try to force on you their own self made rules and opinions on PvP as if these were written in the game's manual.

Backstab - Those with obsession of their opponents back, who would do better to go work in a massage parlor instead of playing games.

Mage - Those that rely on the power of the arcane to do their dirty work for them. Most of these Gandalf wannabes are reduces to little crying girls as soon as they see the obligatory "You shall not cast" buff on you.

There are some oddballs here and there who don't fall into these three categories.

PvE - New guys, who are more concerned about the enemies than some unwelcomed visitors.

:mask-father: :mask-mother: :mask-child: - The happy family, also known as gankers. But in the end, those guys are usually just a group of Backstab and Mage .

Dance - The scum of the Lordran that usually doesn't want to kill you as much as annoy you, hinder you, or simply invade for teh lulz and run around like headless chicken.

doh - Hackers, modders, glitchers. Guys that just ruin the game and are hated by other players, the community, the developers, their own families and pets. None of them even Lift .

As for me...
    Spoiler:
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:18 pm

Sentiel wrote:
    doh - Hackers, modders, glitchers. Guys that just ruin the game and are hated by other players, the community, the developers, their own families and pets. None of them even Lift .

LOL
    Undiscovery
    Undiscovery
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Undiscovery Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:20 pm

Well if we're not any of those then what's left? Oddball? raised brow the 1%!
    SolaireOfAstora
    SolaireOfAstora

Post by SolaireOfAstora Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:24 pm

Hackers, that's pretty much it. I don't care about anything else, but if your hp goes all wibbly wobbly  because you're using a trainer or what not, there's no greater shame.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:11 pm

No matter how much you guys try to sugarcoat it, the fact remains that the whole community gathered around Souls games is a bunch of bloodthirsty, merciless cutthroats that kill each other for fun and bragging rights, whilst attempting to maintain the whole act civil.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:33 pm

While, isn't that like almost every game that has a way to kill other players?

I mean, people even do that in co-op mario games.
    255gecko
    255gecko

Post by 255gecko Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:50 am

Hackers and people that abide by Honour Duel rules outside arranged duels an fight clubs that's about it.
    Spear flippers are annoying but it's really easy to make them roll off a cliff.
    Gankers... Well summoning is a part of the game.
    Trolls can be amusing depending on what they do.
    Can't really be mad at people who play by the rules.
    MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MikailArksot Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Griefers are tolerable, considering I have yet to be griefed in any game, including Dark Souls.

But the one type of person I can't stand is the person who mods their stats, has a summon, modded items, and if you kill them, has the audacity to indict you and send you hatemail.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:57 am

Anyone who uses a DWGR.

TBH it's not hard to beat, but they are SO annoying to fight.

Most of the time when I fight flippers I just kill myself to save time and sanity.

But most people hate flippers in one way or another, so ill point out a less obvious one.

People who hide.

Seriously just disconnect to save us both time, if you're too much of a coward to fight me, then just DISCONNECT, don't sit there in chameleon form for an hour while a red looks for you hoping they will BC out.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:02 am

qq more about flippers all i see from everyone here crying about them.

Hiders are the best feels so rewarding after u find them and half the time if u do find/kill them they send hatemail, really not a time waste for me mostly is for them
    xB_WEEZYx
    xB_WEEZYx
    Regular
    Regular

Post by xB_WEEZYx Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:18 am

Nothing worse than a host who bows as if to duel honorably but as soon as the fight isnt going their way attempts to flask.. even if i kill them that still pushes my buttons
    like Bro dont even bow it doesnt have a meaning if you're going to flask Look Skyward

you should expect anything else imo, but this i will never understand
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:24 am

anyone who plays the game to win over playing the game for fun.
    SlintEastwood
    Casual
    Casual

Post by SlintEastwood Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:42 am

Scrubs.

At least as far as "legit" players go (though the categories overlap since there are plenty of scrubs who will pull a +15 cgs on you once you do something they don't like.)
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:50 pm

SlintEastwood wrote:Scrubs.

At least as far as "legit" players go (though the categories overlap since there are plenty of scrubs who will pull a +15 cgs on you once you do something they don't like.)
    That's another one. Someone who will fight "fair" up until the point you start crushing them, or you do something they don't like. Then usually they run off and heal. Or like Slint said they pop a DB, pull out the +15 CGS and one-shot you. Backstab
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:54 pm

People with modded items and hacks, just got hit for over 1600 dmg in one Avelyn burst, with good def and lighting def.... no dragon roar no power within, just cack cack cack..... I hates modders/hackers...
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:46 am

DWGR flippers are fine. They are sacrificing a valuable ring slot to use it. People who spam flipping are not fine, and extremely annoying to fight.
    Undiscovery
    Undiscovery
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Undiscovery Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:33 am

People usually spam roll regardless, flip or none. In my experience, anyway. Every build is intended to exploit something. Nothing deserve-ring stigma.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:21 pm

the ones that dont want to pvp but go online.
    complainers..
    people who prey on new players..
    OminousSquaffle
    OminousSquaffle
    Casual
    Casual

Post by OminousSquaffle Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:44 pm

-"Honorable" morons. I'm all for people who prefer a good, clean fight with bowing before/after but people who expect you to abide by their rules (even when you have no way of knowing them) and judge you/insult your playing if you don't do everything exactly the way THEY see as "right"....I'd rather deal with low-level griefing than these goobers.

Yes, I'll bow if I kill someone in a good match. No, I won't bow to you if you flask twice and then start backstab fishing (which, in the case of a player I fought recently, is "ok if hes fighting one of you no skill roll bsers"

-The clueless types
    . The idiots who accuse you of hacking when you dead angle, call you a twink when you invade at low levels with basic +5 gear, accuse you of having modded weapons when you one-shot them while in RTS range...I'm of the heartfelt opinion that if you're new to the game or unfamiliar with PvP, your one focus should be to keep your mouth shut and try your best not to die until you have a clue what you're talking about.

-The multitude of idiots who think all invaders are d!ck$. Especially when they're new. Yeah, invaders are a pain, especially at early stages. But it's a part of the game, and I'm fairly certain FromSoft WANTED random invasions to be the focus, not the exception. It's even worse when they go on this vengeance BS...I had one guy, who was ganking with a hacker and popping DBs the guy had dropped for him, justify himself with "invadrs re asking 4 it ppl just want 2 play game not fite assholes im just givn em wats comin"

-Gankers who bow. Ganking is a **** thing to do...end of story. Not that I dislike it or anything, gankspanking is fun :3 just don't insult the players who actually attempt to fight fair by bowing after ganking. Spam taunts all day long, that's just that much more karma coming your way...just. Don't. Bow.
    SolaireOfAstora
    SolaireOfAstora

Post by SolaireOfAstora Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Cheaters, that's kinda it.

Not even infinite health cheaters though i do strongly dislike them, the worst are cheaters who use a ton of divine blessings everytime they get low on health because they disapprove of your tactics, or more likely just of losing.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:58 pm

Omnimus - I agree with you (I would use different names though). Some people who get beat by well-designed builds automatically jump to "hacking" or "twink". Invasions are part of the game. An integral part. They've even give you a way to get back at them (indictments).
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:00 pm

SolaireOfAstora wrote:Cheaters, that's kinda it.

Not even infinite health cheaters though i do strongly dislike them, the worst are cheaters who use a ton of divine blessings everytime they get low on health because they disapprove of your tactics, or more likely just of losing.
    I realized something just now...I have never once used a Divine Blessing in this game.  Not in PvE, not in PvP...never.  I always assumed by the description that they just replenish health.  Am I missing something?

I am a hoarder, and since they were so hard to come by, I never thought to use one.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:40 pm

They can be used in the same time it takes to use a green blossom, heal your health fully really fast, and they heal all status bars.
    And if you have more then one, they can be spammed really really fast.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 am