Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Fayt
Wilkinson3424
Myztyrio
TheMeInTeam
Serious_Much
tigab95
TheWanderer101
Reaperfan
MosquitoPower
Cronotis
MikailArksot
Forum Pirate
IHateTheFourKings
CakeThiefPro
mr_no_face
19 posters

What I really don't want to see in Drk Souls 2

Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

What I really don't want to see in Drk Souls 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: What I really don't want to see in Drk Souls 2

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Yeah, I guess, it doesn't really matter what weapon you have, if they have infinite health anyway.
    Shiniku

What I really don't want to see in Drk Souls 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: What I really don't want to see in Drk Souls 2

Post by Shiniku Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:49 am

TheMeInTeam wrote:Silver knights curve-ball arrows were obnoxious.  That's the only way I've died there the last few times I've died in that part; arrow from other archer curves around pillar and knocks me down, then I get hit again before the game lets me get up from the one in front of me.  Arrows shouldn't curve, or if they do, they should do it when WE fire the bow also.  Either it's a property of the weapon/spell or it isn't.

From what I've seen, all missile's DO curve, including the player's.  I always notice this when shooting the tail off of the red drake, my arrows will always curve toward their target slightly when they are close.
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:58 am

You make a good point.
    I guess the first thing that came to my mind when I thought about the option of buying a unlimited number of high level items was ..... mules...
    There's more than one way to skin a mule.  The easiest is to cap what can be dropped based upon area the host is in...IE if host can at least farm for it, it can be dropped.  If it isn't accessible to host yet without killing bosses, it can't be.  From a programming standpoint, this would simply turn into a "can't drop list" by area.

But this would (could?) be balanced out if upgrading equipment also upped the stats required to use it. So no level 1 guy running around with a full set of +10 armor and a +10 fire weapon.
    Another good example.

Well, that would be even worse against hackers then, I hack on the ability to wield a +10 fire at level 1 and no one could beat me.
    Let's be honest here.  If a hacker doesn't want to lose, he won't lose.  Take the hacked crystal greatsword for example.  I don't know why you're worried about the *potential* for a +10 fire weapon a player can't have when current hackers already have guaranteed insta-kill swords big grin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:13 am