Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Orango19
Hart
Derpwraith
Hue
Wilkinson3424
GrinTwist
twigsterxd
SadPanda
Ishiotzin
13 posters

does anyone nows how stray demon gets to undead asylum an why?

Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

does anyone nows how stray demon gets to undead asylum an why? - Page 2 Empty Re: does anyone nows how stray demon gets to undead asylum an why?

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Actually, I'm just there hanging out. I was visiting with my bro Asylum Demon, till you decided to brutally murder him.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

does anyone nows how stray demon gets to undead asylum an why? - Page 2 Empty Re: does anyone nows how stray demon gets to undead asylum an why?

Post by Reaperfan Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Maybe I just prefer the simple route, but it seems like you guys are overthinking this. I always thought they were, for lack of a better term, security guards for the Asylum. Deliberately put there to stop any undead who managed to get out of their cells from escaping.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:30 pm

Well, the Asylum Demon makes sense as a guard, that's what I always he was there for. The mystery is, why am I (Stray Demon) there and completely trapped?
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:02 pm

Possibly because of the way of white or the knights of Gwyn putting it in there for study on how to kill demons, or something similar.

Also, while the Asylum demon is there to guard the Northern Undead Asylum the same cannot be said for the stray demon, it is completely locked inside of it's cell with the only way of accessing it after the Asylum demon drops it's fat arse onto the floor.

Also one thing that I will point out is that there is a good chance that there is more than one Asylum demon.

"Demon weapon built from the stone archtrees. Used by lesser demons at North Undead Asylum.
    The hammer is imbued with no special power, but will merrily beat foes to a pulp, provided you have the strength to wield it."

The main thing to emphasize on is "lesser demons" which implies that there is more than one demon roaming around the Asylum. Why are they there? Maybe they're looking for the Stray demon or just looking for a snack, who knows? All I can say is that they were probably there for a while.

Another thing to point out is that undead come from more than just one land and in the introduction we are told that they are hauled off to the asylum. Possibly by one of the neighboring lands, which one I could not say, but I don't think by two lone Black Knights.

Thxodore
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Thxodore Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:10 pm

Who is holding the Peculiar doll? This has always bugged me. Any ideas?
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:13 pm

I'm confused, why is the stray demon a fire magician? I thought his explosion did magic damage? 

Anyone care to explain?
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:41 pm

It does deal magic damage if memory serves correctly.

I can imagine the Stray Demon might have been put there to guard the asylum with little Asylum Demon.

Of course they aren't the best at positioning him seeing as how he's in a chamber that has no access to the prisoners without any means for him to escape.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:01 pm

He could have trapped himself..... I mean they are quite stupid. The asylum demon will jump and hit you when you're above him, but it does take a little bit of time.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Thxodore wrote:Who is holding the Peculiar doll? This has always bugged me. Any ideas?
    A few have speculated that the corpse we see in the cell is that of Ariamis, the man who made the Painted World.

@Stray The Stray demon itself uses an old form of fire magic, emphasis on the "magic". I don't believe they expand on everything about this but it is said that the magic is different from the pyromancy that we use.

However, I'd guess the magic that the stray demon uses is a mix of magic and fire.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:13 am