Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Sentiel
Back Lot Basher
6 posters

Can Priscilla's tail be cut with one strike?

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Can Priscilla's tail be cut with one strike? Empty Can Priscilla's tail be cut with one strike?

Post by Back Lot Basher Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:02 pm

I know she doesn't have a lot of XP.  If I am using, say, a +15 Zwiehander, and my stats are 28 Str and 40 Dex, do you think I could get the tail in one shot to open the fight, or will I need to play cat and mouse with her?
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Can Priscilla's tail be cut with one strike? Empty Re: Can Priscilla's tail be cut with one strike?

Post by Sentiel Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:15 pm

I witnessed my host cut her tail off with BKGA 2H R2 in one hit, so it definitely is possible.
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Can Priscilla's tail be cut with one strike? Empty Re: Can Priscilla's tail be cut with one strike?

Post by Back Lot Basher Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:27 pm

I suppose I could buff it as well.  Fire or Lightning, do you think?
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:31 pm

You probably won't get it with those stats because of the poor dex scaling on Zwei, and low strength.

Just bring Force or something, you can use Force to break her invisibility without dealing damage to her.
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Latitoast wrote:You probably won't get it with those stats because of the poor dex scaling on Zwei, and low strength.

Just bring Force or something, you can use Force to break her invisibility without dealing damage to her.
     Interesting idea.  I'll give that a shot.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:00 pm

Try Zwei 2H R2. If it won't work, bring some unupgraded weapon and attack her with it a few times to make her visible, yet deal minimal damage to her.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:03 pm

Back Lot Basher wrote:
    Latitoast wrote:You probably won't get it with those stats because of the poor dex scaling on Zwei, and low strength.

Interesting idea.  I'll give that a shot.
    Tested it myself on a Knight's Honor build, it works.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:04 pm

You can also have a phantom go to town on her tail before you aggro her.  Paragon had my do that one time and to my shock the first hit after he aggro'd her cut her tail off.
    StiffNipples
    StiffNipples
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by StiffNipples Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:31 pm

I've chopped it off with a +5 Lightning Uchi 2HR2 attack in one hit, a +15 Zwei on a quality build should definitely be able to do it. If you want a little safety net use Power Within and Gold Pine Resin as well.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:00 pm

I did it with two handed great scythe. R2 attack. Lemon buff. Red tearstone active. Power within.

Glad I got the tail in one. She didn't make it past two.

And that was in NG++

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:52 pm