Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 6 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:35 am

I am going on game now. I have to kill poor Puppy sad 

Then ruin the day in the life of Kings and get the red eye orb. After that I will be ready to kick some bu....(I mean) rust. Just call me the "Tin(wo)man" for now....but just you all wait!! twisted 

We can decide where to meet in psn chat. See ya then. cool

Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 6 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:54 am

I did some more fiddlin happy I think I got my build just the way i want it. lvl 100 str faith build away happy looking forward to playing with this fantastic community.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:22 pm

I am going to do a hot and healing soak and sleep for a couple hours THEN I will be on for some duels later.

I need a sauna...
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:32 pm

I feel ya, I could use a good soak, my shoulder has been hurting me for months, oh well, maybe when im rich I can take a break....
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:25 pm

I can't believe I forgot the other ring.*facedesk*  I think though cloranthy will be used if not probably hornet. Though nice to hear its alright. Byw tooleet I did mid roll because I wanted that armor and didn't want to use wolf preferably. Sides fast roll is over rated mid is gets the job done...least for me. And the pierce shield is so I can see how it is. Never used it plus free attack seems alright especially sine my parting sucks lol.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:36 pm

I wouldn't say mid rolling is over rated, just fast rolling/dwgr flipping will always have an advantage over mid rolling. Sometimes mid rolling does throw people off though because they're used to everyone fast rolling. To each his own.

On a side note, i'll be getting on soon. I ended up getting off at 7 but i fell asleep. So everyone better be ready for some duels!
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Howdy All!! RL has kept me a bit busy today. I didn't realize that I was still logged into the forum. rolling eyes 

I will be on the game all day tomorrow so lets hook up Mack!! And as for the rest of you guys, I look forward to some good fights. I still need to remove rust and maybe learn a thing or two. big grin 

Event is 27 hours away!!!!  Evil Fex  Oh! Yeah!!
    Sounds like a plan happy But i woke up at 12 pm sooo ive gotta do some things in town first. Once i get back ill do some comic stuff with my partner, then ill DkS.

How long you all gonna be online today? Ill be on most of the night.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:41 pm

mackofspades wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:Howdy All!! RL has kept me a bit busy today. I didn't realize that I was still logged into the forum. rolling eyes 

I will be on the game all day tomorrow so lets hook up Mack!! And as for the rest of you guys, I look forward to some good fights. I still need to remove rust and maybe learn a thing or two. big grin 

Event is 27 hours away!!!!  Evil Fex  Oh! Yeah!!
    Sounds like a plan happy But i woke up at 12 pm sooo ive gotta do some things in town first. Once i get back ill do some comic stuff with my partner, then ill DkS.

How long you all gonna be online today? Ill be on most of the night.
    Same...I'll be on most of the night. Right now we have peeps in psn chat but some left to eat as did I and now I have company for a short bit of time. So we are at a stand still atm.

But later should be good!! happy Haha!! I just got ***** at for not paying attention to the convo....

rolling eyes 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:40 pm

Guys we moved from Exiled psn chat to Guerrilla Event General Chatango for our meet in Anor Londo, the Great Hall practice fun runs for tonight.

http://generalguerrillawar.chatango.com/

Come join!!
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:29 am

TooLeet wrote:Meh. It must not be too easy if i have yet to be parried. I also like to do the Zwei's strong attack during a wake up. Have yet to be parried by that either.
    wether or not you encounter it has no bearing on its difficulty. Its easy to chain a heavy stun into a bs but the players who i see do that are extremely rare.

as is, I do it to gankers who think the dkga R2 will save them all the time (while I'm waking up from being bs'd, i might add.)
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:17 am

Forum Pirate wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:Meh. It must not be too easy if i have yet to be parried. I also like to do the Zwei's strong attack during a wake up. Have yet to be parried by that either.
    wether or not you encounter it has no bearing on its difficulty. Its easy to chain a heavy stun into a bs but the players who i see do that are extremely rare.

as is, I do it to gankers who think the dkga R2 will save them all the time (while I'm waking up from being bs'd, i might add.)
    The DKGA's R2 is probably the slowest attack in the game. I could see how that's possible.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:22 am

!! EVENT STARTS !!

!! NOW !!

twisted

Here are the Chats People:

The General Chat to Organize and Socialize

The White Team Chat to Strategize

The Red Team Chat to Strategize

Everyone needs to be in the General Chat at all times. Use Team chats once teams are set.

Here is the Event Thread link:

Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Search and Destroy

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:02 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:26 am

I'm pumped! I don't quite understand how this works yet but  i'll figure it out.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Event is going strong!! Almost immediately we had enough players (plus some) to run two Hosts.

Oh!! Yeah!! Be damned all the randies mauhahahaha!!!!
    BloodMoon96
    BloodMoon96

Post by BloodMoon96 Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Greetings Exiled!

I will be adding "ranking up" challenges. As usual I would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

Give this some thought and try to be creative. Each challenge for ranking up can be multi tiered and increasingly difficult. I would suggest no more then a three-tiered challenge for each rank. Those ranks being: Rank 1: Disciple, Rank 2: Velka's Blade, and Rank 3: Lifehunter.

As for the rank 3: Lifehunter, the next step up is Council Member as it stands now. I am looking at filling at least two CM positions possibly three. But I would also like to come up with another promotion option for the Lifehunter rank.

Just remember that though fighting skills are very important (pvp/pve). A good pvper/pve'r does not necessarily possess effective leadership skills. However, those can be learned and should be recognized within the rank structure of a covenant.

Chime in with suggestions!

Thanks!
    *your sleepyhead leader...me silly  *
    Lifehunter Rank up challange: Duel Robs and Murk in a 2v1. *nods*
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:32 pm

Blood, that would be impossible.
    BloodMoon96
    BloodMoon96

Post by BloodMoon96 Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:50 pm

I could do it.. just give me a year or so of practice between the two of them.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Like Otep already said, it's not all about how good you are in PvP/PvE. 
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:24 am

BloodMoon96 wrote:I could do it.. just give me a year or so of practice between the two of them.
    I can do it, maybe even 1v3
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:36 am

Of course you can shadow.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:36 am

damn rights
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:37 am

If the DWGR didn't exist you would be lost.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:38 am

TooLeet wrote:If the DWGR didn't exist you would be lost.
    No i wouldnt, im perfectly fine with fast rolling, i just use dwgr cause i can
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:40 am

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 6 Oh-you10
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:12 pm

Good Morning Exiled!!
    Hope everyone is well and has had a wonderful weekend so far. And as for you "future people" may your Monday be fruitful!

I am reading your rank up suggestions! Keep them coming. If any of ya have gotten to know me at all...you will know that I up for anything that is creative and a break from the same-old-same-old way of doing things.

So do not hesitate if you think your idea is "weird" . And especially do not hesitate if you are new a feel you may not have a say. You do! New blood also means new ideas and one of you just might see things through a new and refreshing "lens".

I am up for some duels later today. See ya in the Exiled psn chat!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:06 am