Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 9 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:27 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:The tale of the Maiden is up in the Character Bio section, hope ya'll enjoy. Popcorn 
    Enticing story! Well done! It has been added to our lore section here in the thread. happy
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 9 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:36 pm

It had a honorable mention, lol I has to clean todays, the wife comes home tomorrow and I want the house to be perfect for her. SO excited right now.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:51 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:It had a honorable mention, lol I has to clean todays, the wife comes home tomorrow and I want the house to be perfect for her. SO excited right now.
    Yes, I saw. Proper Bow 

I know that you are excited!! I am happy for you. Her timing is impeccable! So, yeah! Get that man-cave you have prolly created cleaned up!  lol!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:07 pm

I will be moving this up until I'm pretty sure all have read it! Especially those mentioned!!

Alright Everyone! Promotions are up.

I am very pleased and proud to announce that Forum Pirate is now a
    Council Member and Master At Arms.
    of The Exiled of Ariamis

Proper Bow

The following Exiled have distinguished themselves by demonstrating loyalty, dedication and active participation both past and present.
    They have been awarded Rank 2: Velka's Blade!

Kahldris_Ducard
    brosidon84
    BloodMoon86
    Tooleeet (and all his alts, lol )
    Quickdraw
    Scryer569
    MackofSpades
    Sure_Magician

Proper Bow

Some may not have the Forum presence as others do but their psn chat presence as been awesome and their willingness to assist follow Exiled undeniable.

Please be aware that from this point on ranking up to Lifehunter (rank3) will be by Challenges set forth to test Leadership skills, first and foremost and Combat skills, secondly.

Those Challenges will be forth coming.

As for (other) Council Member Positions I am still in the "vetting" phase. Again, flattery will get you nowhere. silly

Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Your Katana swings so beautifully and with such grace. Yet the precision and ability to bring the Killing blow is impeccable. Yet you still have the grace and poise to be a sweet lady who leads with velvet words and an iron fist when need be... 

Flatter Flatter Flatter....... twisted twisted twisted twisted 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:56 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Your Katana swings so beautifully and with such grace. Yet the precision and ability to bring the Killing blow is impeccable. Yet you still have the grace and poise to be a sweet lady who leads with velvet words and an iron fist when need be... 

Flatter Flatter Flatter....... twisted twisted twisted twisted 
    Hmmmm, I just may have to reconsider the, "...flattery won't work" comment. silly

Naw....can't get too soft. Evil Fex 

lol!
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:59 pm

But but but...... (I can't do it) too many dirty jokes can be made of that last bit.... Oh well hehe I guess we will have to do things the old fashioned way Duel  Have at thee!!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Thank you good Sir!
    Not that I can't down and dirty with the best of them. However, the worst of them I do leave in the gutter in which they slither. After a thorough verbal stomp or two...that is! twisted

Hahaha! Being the first and only female (for a year) in what was an all male only job in the military means there is very little that I haven't heard or learned to deal with already.

Oh dear! Did I just say that? Hell!! Yeah!! Hahaha!! cool 
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:48 pm

Salute Ma'm! Seriously good work there, I am always happy to know a Service Member, someone who proudly served the country, that takes serious cahones, even if you are a woman, learn new things every day.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:48 pm

thats +2 for you today hehe
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Thanks!
    A sincere pat on the back goes a long way to making someone feel good. I would suggest that we all recognize worthy posts from our cove members and the forum at large. That is what the rep system is suppose to reinforce. So let us all give those who deserve it that "metaphorical pat on the back". thumbs up 
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:14 pm

*pat *pat you deserve it Ahhotep, you put together a nice little community here in the Exiled, and thank you Mergence and Fed for putting this wiki site together, and thank you all who make constructive and non sarcastic or rude posts, and try to generally make this forum a better place!
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Your military experience d-d-doesn't s-scare me
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:33 pm

Seth Winternight wrote:Your military experience d-d-doesn't s-scare me
    It should.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Sun Joking, of course! Coffee! 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Bah, worked 10 hours. Wasn't too bad, but wasn't too good. On a side note, i might be on soon for some duels. I gotta eat and see how i feel afterwards. Yesterday i was playing like doodoo due to the fact i could barely function.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Hehe Leet,Maybe I will have time to play.... Stupid cleaning and such, should of done it sooner I suppose. Oh well, least Wife will be happy and you know what they say..... Its good to make women happy, you creep, I know what ya'll were thinking, Don't portray women like that. twistedevil 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Hehe Leet,Maybe I will have time to play.... Stupid cleaning and such, should of done it sooner I suppose. Oh well, least Wife will be happy and you know what they say..... Its good to make women happy, you creep, I know what ya'll were thinking, Don't portray women like that. twistedevil 

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 9 54342610

I should be getting on. I'm in a better mood today. If you couldn't tell yesterday, i really wasn't feeling it.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Firts week of school, feelin' like **** honestly :/
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Same here demon except im on the second week. At least i got my work (for today) done. XD If anyone wants to duel *cough*wipe the floor with my blood*cough* then id be happy to accomedate.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:37 pm

Me and Kahl are on at the moment.

Edit: Today was the first time in a long time a lot of people weren't on. All the kiddos are going back to school. Gonna be a lot slower around here now.
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:44 pm

This is my first trans-thread post since the alliance was formed. A little late i know but from now on ill try to pop in regularly.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:58 am

Well i hope everyone doin' ok here

i start at 7:30 am and end 12:30 pm

its a little hard
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:47 am

Haha!! I forgot to log out. So, don't take my non-response as intentional.

@ Demon and Tw and the handful of others now back at school.

We know and understand that school demands your time now. As it should. Knowledge is power! Is that phrase over used? Never! School should be at the top of your list of things to do. Even if some of the stuff seems boring as hell (and some of it is) learn all you can and (especially) what you want to learn and get that quality grade!  We are here for ya...we just won't do your homework for ya! lol! 

@ Leet: Yeah, there is something of a transition underway, time wise for some. But the chat will be the same. Quiet nights happen. I meant to go on. But I had a surprise and visit from a friend.  Good wine and even better convo made for an engaging evening.

@ Paragon: I have noticed your return to the forum. That is good! biggrin 
    Good to hear you will post here on occasion.

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:50 am

For those who tend to not re-read up in the thread. silly 

Promotions were posted!

thumbs up

Now...to come up with one or more deadly, terrifying, and intellectually challenging "Trials by Fire" for rank 3: Lifehunter.

Ya'll know me by now. Yes, I will incorporate the usual stuff coves do (ie: Fighting Robs and Murk) but that will only be one phase or tier in your progression to rank 3! The other tiers of progression will be (hopefully) original, fun, enlightening, and kick a*ss challenging!

Muahahaha!!! I am thinking! Evil Fex 

Coffee!  atm

silly  

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:52 am